• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Quite a busy day with household chores that needed catching up on.
Then after the depression of this afternoon's football, we watched one of my favourite Christmas films, It's a Wonderful Life. Just the tonic needed to lift the spirits.

Had jelly rubbed all around my testicles by a nice young lady, then her male friend (a professor, no less) rubbed his shiny tool across them.

We then watched it together on a screen.

All before 9am too.
Whats up with yourtesticleeeeeeeeeeeees my friend ??

Whats up with yourtesticleeeeeeeeeeeees my friend ??
Never said anything was up? :D

Nothing, all clear cheers. But they thought they found a lump last week when checking for some other issues in the water works area. (turns out I just have a small penis).

However, just wait for the next couple of updates after Xmas....they’re going to totally top the previous prostrate and testicle related ones!!

Quite a busy day with household chores that needed catching up on.
Then after the depression of this afternoon's football, we watched one of my favourite Christmas films, It's a Wonderful Life. Just the tonic needed to lift the spirits.
Amazingly heard this morning that Wonderful Life beat Die Hard back into number 2 for Radio 2s best Xmas film ever!

Never said anything was up? :D

Nothing, all clear cheers. But they thought they found a lump last week when checking for some other issues in the water works area. (turns out I just have a small penis).

However, just wait for the next couple of updates after Xmas....they’re going to totally top the previous prostrate and testicle related ones!!
Hopefully all will be good

Just watched a live stream from the O2 of Pete Tong’s Ibiza Classics
Was absolutely brilliant, some big tunes
GHod I miss those gigs in Ibiza. I was lucky enough to have an agent with good contacts, so I got gigs at the likes of Es Paradis in ibza, warming up for guys like Roger Sanchez, Judge Jules, Pete Tong and Ian van Dahl among others. Some epic after parties, especially at Judge Jules' casa :D

GHod I miss those gigs in Ibiza. I was lucky enough to have an agent with good contacts, so I got gigs at the likes of Es Paradis in ibza, warming up for guys like Roger Sanchez, Judge Jules, Pete Tong and Ian van Dahl among others. Some epic after parties, especially at Judge Jules' casa :D
Wow really that's awesome
I went 18 times between 21 and 40, had some nights and done some pills hahah

I went to Pete Tongs first Ibiza classics show, was immense hearing all the big tunes with an orchestra behind them. Itching to get back to Ibiza soon, been a while now.

I wouldn't go back. It not the same anymore, and you're older. Keep the memories!

You can have a different type of holiday there now. It has matured too! Stay somewhere in the hills. Visit Formanteria, and the nice places to eat.. Beautiful.

A friend quit London and has been working from there since the first lockdown. V smart move.

You can have a different type of holiday there now. It has matured too! Stay somewhere in the hills. Visit Formanteria, and the nice places to eat.. Beautiful.

A friend quit London and has been working from there since the first lockdown. V smart move.
Well it's 12 years since I've been there, so I frankly don't know, but it was brick then, and I have aged and found better places in the world. But revisiting places you had fun when you were young, is rarely a success 15-20 years later.

Wow really that's awesome
I went 18 times between 21 and 40, had some nights and done some pills hahah
I nearly killed myself out there in 99.

Had prearranged to meet ‘my guy’ outside the airport upon landing. In an effortlessly smooth transaction, collected 100 of Ibiza’s finest little round dancers and hoped in a cab all the way across town to San An.

However, within 2 minutes of setting off, me and my mate just decided it would be rude not to drop into Space and quality test them.

12 hours later we left Space and got another cab to San An. Half way across the island we realised it was a good night at Amnesia and thought if we went back to the hotel we’d lose impetus and not make it back out. So like the good little soldiers we were, we popped in for a few hours.

12 hours later we left Amnesia and got in a cab to San An and did get to the hotel - over 24 hours late.

Rest of our mates were fuming - no mobiles back then to tell then we’d fudged off, so they thought we’d got killed doing the deal!

Anyway, on day 5 I’d ran out of my personal supply, so realised I’d taken 100 pills across 5 days and nights. My sum total of food intake had been 2 squares of Dairy Milk - and even that had been a struggle.

I took it easier for the last couple of days. But apparently I wasn’t great company for a couple of weeks when back home.

Things you do when you’re young eh!

I nearly killed myself out there in 99.

Had prearranged to meet ‘my guy’ outside the airport upon landing. In an effortlessly smooth transaction, collected 100 of Ibiza’s finest little round dancers and hoped in a cab all the way across town to San An.

However, within 2 minutes of setting off, me and my mate just decided it would be rude not to drop into Space and quality test them.

12 hours later we left Space and got another cab to San An. Half way across the island we realised it was a good night at Amnesia and thought if we went back to the hotel we’d lose impetus and not make it back out. So like the good little soldiers we were, we popped in for a few hours.

12 hours later we left Amnesia and got in a cab to San An and did get to the hotel - over 24 hours late.

Rest of our mates were fuming - no mobiles back then to tell then we’d fudged off, so they thought we’d got killed doing the deal!

Anyway, on day 5 I’d ran out of my personal supply, so realised I’d taken 100 pills across 5 days and nights. My sum total of food intake had been 2 squares of Dairy Milk - and even that had been a struggle.

I took it easier for the last couple of days. But apparently I wasn’t great company for a couple of weeks when back home.

Things you do when you’re young eh!

You make it sound like a quiet week in the 1960/70's. They were the really crazy days.:cool:

Back