• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

what is it with smoke alarms only deciding the battery needs changing in the middle of the night? at no time do they decide at like 2pm in the afternoon now is the time to tell you their battery is going to die soon?

what is it with smoke alarms only deciding the battery needs changing in the middle of the night? at no time do they decide at like 2pm in the afternoon now is the time to tell you their battery is going to die soon?

it’s the build up of methane.

What man can be happy when it's time to shut off a power tool?

I worked a chain saw today - modest 16" bar - tidying up a pile of old 2x8 and 2x10 deck boards that were kept after replacing them a coupla mumphs back. Some were merely trimmed to a useful length - 8' - and stored. Others into shorter pieces for garbage pickup on Friday.

Trimmed branches on the crab apple tree above the deck as well. And raked remaining leaves on the lawn into the shrub and rhubarb beds. Felt quite manly afterward.

You spoil that washing machine.

vsMPiKR.gif

Explains the Dipper result. You Lando.

I once helped a young lady sit atop of a similarly bouncy washing machine - on a folded fluffy towel - and had incredible sex with her. Ahh, student life.

Finished the last deadline of the year at work today. Feels good. Gonna have a beer tonight.
Last 2 hours have been stressful at home with the kids am on my second double Tanqeray already
I'm in the London office tomorrow, a few of us are going out for a business lunch all afternoon, can't wait

Last 2 hours have been stressful at home with the kids am on my second double Tanqeray already
I'm in the London office tomorrow, a few of us are going out for a business lunch all afternoon, can't wait

Sounds like something to look forward to - really can't wait until things are back to normal and I can go out with friends and colleagues again. This year's Christmas party will be digital. :(

Sounds like something to look forward to - really can't wait until things are back to normal and I can go out with friends and colleagues again. This year's Christmas party will be digital. :(
I'm hoping next summer could be epic !!!

How are you making that work in Tier 2?

Day 2 of a competitive procedure with negotiation on behalf of the government for a £300m contract. It’s not even my own but as I’m an SME aim helping run the bloody thing

How are you making that work in Tier 2?
Its in the City
Business lunches for upto 6 people are allowed
My colleagues have been in for weeks in the office and are doing this on a regular basis with clients, brokers, etc

Back