• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So Both Scums Out Of Europe (in all likelihood)? Will it Affect Spurs?

I think Linnet's point is that Chelsea's problems lie in Sideshow Bob and the racist rather than in midfield

I understood that.

However, Chelsea's problems aren" limited to their central defense at all imo.

Modric is so much better than their central midfielders it's almost surreal. He would improve them in a lot of ways.

Respectfully...that is turd.

Respectfully...

Is it really that strange to claim that Modric has been worth 5-6 points extra to us compared to if we had played whatever replacement player we might have found had he been sold? And that Modric could have been worth 5-6 points extra to Chelsea compared to what they have picked up with their current midfielders?

I think you also underestimate Modric. And based on your "turd" comment, not just slightly either.

Yiddo is correct, it was a reference to Chelsea's defence rather than Luka's own importance to us. Modric might improve their mifield, but what the midfield is creating isn't the issue at all. It's their useless defence. They actually create a lot of chances for their strikers.

Modric is massive for us, but he's not bigger than the club. I'm sure we'd figure out someway to cope without him (don't ask me how though, not my job)

As much I as hate Chelsea, I hope they get their act together and beat Arsenal to 4th place, assuming we get 3rd or higher of course.

[video=youtube;_k4Ez0kv-ZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4Ez0kv-ZI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As much I as hate Chelsea, I hope they get their act together and beat Arsenal to 4th place, assuming we get 3rd or higher of course.

I don't. I want Arsenal to finish 4th... BUT... get knocked out of the CL Qualifier. I think that their side is weaker and they appear less able, or willing, to splash the cash on good new players. I think Chelsea would take 4th and then splash the cash to improve, something which would be harder if they finished outside the CL spots.

I don't. I want Arsenal to finish 4th... BUT... get knocked out of the CL Qualifier. I think that their side is weaker and they appear less able, or willing, to splash the cash on good new players. I think Chelsea would take 4th and then splash the cash to improve, something which would be harder if they finished outside the CL spots.

I think Chelsea will spend regardless of where they finish. They need to get rid of Cole, Lampard and Drogba so they will need to bring in some new players, CL or no CL. Arsenal will find it harder to attract players if they are in the CL, whereas Chelsea will offer silly money in wages. All of that aside, I hate Arsenal much, much more than Chelsea and don't want them to have any success whatsoever.

I think Chelsea will spend regardless of where they finish. They need to get rid of Cole, Lampard and Drogba so they will need to bring in some new players, CL or no CL. Arsenal will find it harder to attract players if they are in the CL, whereas Chelsea will offer silly money in wages. All of that aside, I hate Arsenal much, much more than Chelsea and don't want them to have any success whatsoever.

Neither do I, but, if Arsenal finish 4th and fail to qualify for the CL then they haven't had any success at all anyhows. Finishing 4th and not actually qualifying for the Group Stages is as pointless as finishing 5th and I think Chelsea will have to be more cautious in spending if they do not finish top 4, irrespective of their cash flushed history.

Back