• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So Both Scums Out Of Europe (in all likelihood)? Will it Affect Spurs?

indeed you did, but we have been talking about their chances of advancing since you replied to my initial post.

and yeah i retracted that last comment tbf (you must have already quoted it) soz ;)

and to answer your question, will it affect Spurs ? too early to tell, all depends how they react to (possibly) getting knocked out. to me neither sides seem to be the type of team to galvanize after taking a big knock ATM

Respect!:D

Both clubs are down serious revenue and prestige.
Both clubs players confidence is shot.
And potential recruits will have less interest in joining these clubs.

Modric must cry himself to sleep when he goes to bed, knowing that we didn't permit his request to move to Chelsea.

Arsenal are in utter turmoil it doesn't matter who they play, CL or Premiership they will struggle. Not going to touch us for 3rd even if it turns out Rosie owes ?ú90m tax and we get put into administration.

But what about this scenario for Chelsea... They finish outside the top 4 but win the CL (not impossible Liverpool did much the same in 2005). Fourth CL spot goes to them I believe, so out automatic place would be safe?

And in this scenario, who would you prefer finishing fourth , goons or Liverpool ?

chelsea are highly unlikely to overturn the 2 goal deficit. it happens very rarely. they aren't very good for a start. people were saying losing 2-1 wouldn't have been a bad result but even then they'd have been 2nd favourites to go through.

in the unlikely event that they did overturn it and went on to win the competition we'd be condemned to the qualifying round if we finished 3rd. chelsea would automatically be the number 1 seeds and go straight into the group stage.

What is the biggest factor is that all 4 English sides are out of the CL. How will that affect the co-efficient of the English Premiership? Is there ever any likliehood of the 4 places for the Champions League being reduced to 3?

Enlgand have a massive coefficient ranking so now troubles there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Plus it only takes effect in 2 years time or something similar.

Oh - and from this season - Germany are given 4 CL spots having overtaken Italy who are now down to 3

Nope; those stop in the group stages.

They'll probably change it soon to appease lotto winner money-laundering cnuts throughout the world

It might soon be - losing CL finalists go into the Europa League final with a 3 goal advantage, 2 goalkeepers and no offside rule.

They're underperforming and AVB seems to have lost what little plot he had BUT anyone who thinks Chelsea aren't capable of beating Napoli 2-0 at home is an idiot. It's unlikely Chelsea will go through, but it's still possible.

They're underperforming and AVB seems to have lost what little plot he had BUT anyone who thinks Chelsea aren't capable of beating Napoli 2-0 at home is an idiot. It's unlikely Chelsea will go through, but it's still possible.
Chelsea are jammy tossers, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they managed to find a few goals at home and sink Napoli - did you see their defence last night? We'll see over the next few games, if Chelsea decide to pick up some form then I could see them having a good game at the Bridge. If AVB is the tactical genius he's cracked up to be, then he'll find a way of keeping Cavani et al quiet at home after seeing them in the flesh once.

Back