• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Site bugged?

Amor

Nicola Berti
I've have had this problem for the last week or so where the header with the site links follows my page. Is this a bug or some sort of annoying new feature? It really gets in the way of what I'm reading.

gg.jpg

Whilst we're on the subject of weird things, when I'm on the site at work (Firefox) it seems to take an age for the pages to appear when I click to view a new one whereas when I'm on the ipad like now, it's as quick as ever..:-k

I've have had this problem for the last week or so where the header with the site links follows my page. Is this a bug or some sort of annoying new feature? It really gets in the way of what I'm reading.
You tried with a different browser? I've not seen what you're getting there.

Whilst we're on the subject of weird things, when I'm on the site at work (Firefox) it seems to take an age for the pages to appear when I click to view a new one whereas when I'm on the ipad like now, it's as quick as ever..:-k
****e internet connection at work? Or perhaps you get the mobile version of the site on your iPad?

I don't think so...

I mean, the p.orn is still really quick and that has all those pop ups to contend with! 8-[

haha - as long as youre not touching yourself under the desk im sure you will get away with it.

View attachment 1743

Clear your cache - should be fine unless you're using some weird-**** browser that I've never heard of.

Back