• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Signature games

lynneb

Jason Cundy
What games will Ex Tootenham players be remembered for.

My ultimate favourite: Steve Perryman - goals-possibly his two goals against AC Milan in 1972 UEFA Cup semi. Match -any, as he gave 100% every game!!

Stephen Carr - for goals - his screamer v Man U, but whole game wise v Liverpool Nov 2000. George Graham played 3 at the back, was Alton Thelwell's debut. Carr was immense that day.

I could add more, but wanted others to give their thoughts

Stalteri v spammers
robbo v Watford
jenas, redknapp Jr, Sherwood all v scum
daws and king v chelski

Atouba - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Keane - Chelsea
Marney - Everton
Dempsey - Man United
Palacios - Milan
Crouch - City
Lennon - 5th November
Rosenthal - 6-2
Nayim - halfway line :)
Mendes - halfway line :(

Rocket Ronnie vs Southampton

Robbie Keane vs Birmingham (he's behind you!)

Defoe against Southampton - I think it was his first hat trick for us.

Kane vs Asteras - announcing himself to the world with his first hattrick, then finishing the match playing in goal

503711_heroa.jpg

Klinsmann's first for the club and that famous dive (go to 1.56).

Sheffield Wednesday 3-4 Tottenham 1994-95

Ah I was there that day.... I was the guest of one of the Sheff Wednesday players.... Was sitting in the stand with the families of the Sheffield Wednesday players and coaching staff. Sat right next to Patsy Kensit (I think she may have been 'friends' with Mark Bright from what I can remember in the players lounge afterwards). I can remember forgetting myself and jumping up and cheering with a massive celebration when our 4th went in :)

Reactions: Rob
Back