• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shouldn't but would?

Julia Sawalha (Saffy from ABFab) Still looking kinda fit on the Christmas specials, even if the specials themselves were pretty brick!

Julia Sawalha (Saffy from ABFab) Still looking kinda fit on the Christmas specials, even if the specials themselves were pretty brick!

Good shout :-k

Julia-Sawalha-fat.jpg

Sam Matterface is married to Natalie Sawyer, how the fudge did that happen?

She suffers from terrible flatulence - the studio when she's doing the news absolutely STINKS

It's like she only eats sprouts and stuffing

Luckily Sam is nasally blind so doesn't care, but everyone else can't stand it after a couple of minutes

Some of the above may not be true

Joan-Collins-and-Stephani-007.jpg

maybe its too late now, but 10 to 15 years ago id have given both a go

high class filth 8)

Don't understand why the SSN women were included in this thread, if we are just listing hot women again then Olivia Munn could get an addition from me as I've not named her in the other thread as one of the ones that I like.

Back