• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shambles - Racist is clearly not against Racism!

Apparently I do it frequently

Although an advanced search proved only a handful since the forum reopened in February

Or 0.228% of my posts

Selective moderation perhaps

???

I was just asking about this one time.
NTW, that last line is funny. No smilie though!

Well I find the whole thing pretty confusing. He 'alledegly' racially abused Ledley at the lane back when we beat them 2-1. He's done it again to Ferdinand. These are the only times we are aware of, I bet there's more. How many times do you have to racially abuse someone to be a racist.

My problem then would be why did Ledders let it go, why did Ferdinand let it go, and why the black players he plays with week in week out let it go? Is it all the 'won't grass' thing? At a point, IF the game wants to wear the t-shirt they need to put the shift in and stop making empty gestures IMHO.

Well, one of those is allegedly and not confirmed.

We can only go by the evidence, as the court and the FA have. It is obvious the court didn't believe the story but they couldn't prove otherwise. His personal opinions shouldn't be assumed in this.. unfortunately, because I think he's a scumbag too.

He is definitely not exactly of the soundest moral fibre. A chav of the lowest order...

[/B]

He is definitely not exactly of the soundest moral fibre. A chav of the lowest order...
Shouldn't that be highest order? Or are you suggesting he's not very good at being a chav? :)

I think we need an absolute definition of chav on this board, it's too wooly an expression which is bandied about too easily and means different things to different people. I prefer NED myself.

Last edited:
Shouldn't that be highest order? Or are you suggesting he's not very good at being a chav?

Funny, I did consider 'higher' versus 'lower' and went for the darker, edgier 'wit' (?) of 'lowest' to match the low level of truly successful chavdom. But yes, what you're saying is actually what I meant!
;)

Funny, I did consider 'higher' versus 'lower' and went for the darker, edgier 'wit' (?) of 'lowest' to match the low level of truly successful chavdom. But yes, what you're saying is actually what I meant!
;)

PS. Chavvist (I meant to add this to my previous post)

PS. Chavvist (I meant to add this to my previous post)

:ross:
What a great word, great noun.

He was an established Chavvist.

It could even spawn the evil adjective 'chavvistic' as in

Pennant undoubtably engaged in chavvistic behaviour...

Oh the opportunities!

So no matter how stupid or obnoxious you are, people should always be nice to you. Probably even more than they would to a person they actually like.

So no matter how stupid or obnoxious you are, people should always be nice to you. Probably even more than they would to a person they actually like.

See, that's why I like NED, it implies you're not a good person to start with whereas a person can be from a lower socioeconomic group, a nice person but still be discriminated against as a chav.

:ross:
What a great word, great noun.

He was an established Chavvist.

It could even spawn the evil adjective 'chavvistic' as in

Pennant undoubtably engaged in chavvistic behaviour...

Oh the opportunities!

Chavvistic: To act in a chauvinistic manner but to follow it up with smackin' the bitch.

Chavvistic: To act in a chauvinistic manner but to follow it up with smackin' the bitch. To loudly castigate others using foul, obnoxious language. To consistently have mouth open even when words are not coming out. To park in spaces otherwise reserved. To ostentiously flaunt money.

Additions...is it possible we are actually on the cusp of inventing a whole new thick underclass?
Terrys?

i.e.

I can only describe this individual as a 'Terry'...

He was engaging in Terry-type behavior...

?

To ostentiously flaunt money
464-17-dollars-now-thats-gangsta.jpg

Well I find the whole thing pretty confusing. He 'alledegly' racially abused Ledley at the lane back when we beat them 2-1. He's done it again to Ferdinand. These are the only times we are aware of, I bet there's more. How many times do you have to racially abuse someone to be a racist.

It is a lot more difficult to prove that someone is a racist than it is to prove that someone said something racist.

Back