• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sexcetra

Instead of sitting back and having your belief beggared why don't you put together some awards? Emma West could present it.

I'd love to. Unfortunately, there'd be protests calling me all sorts of naughty names. As a minority I'd stand no chance of creating such awards.

Ku Klux Klan membership is rising

1920 4,000,000
1924 6,000,000
1930 30,000
1980 5,000
2008 6,000

They'll soon put an end to the MOBOs

The KKK'S are a disgrace. In an ideal world all types of people would get along but it's not and they don't. But wishing to kill, torture or whatever else they do is plain wrong and disgusting purely on a skin colour. That I think we can all agree on.

The point of this thread isn't to have a go at black people. That couldn't be further from the truth. I just don't know why, in 2012, when we are trying to move away from racism there's still things like this that clearly incites it??!

Jessie J, for instance, won 4 awards at the last MOBOs
Jessie j won numerous awards in the mobo's , so has Adele, sappy and tulisa from N Dubz are white, I'm sure Eminem has also won some awards. There's probably more too. Your point is now null and void, thank you.

Directed at Roy btw who's a bit slow and thinks being white prevents you from winning a Music if Black origin award. Bless him.

Directed at Roy btw who's a bit slow and thinks being white prevents you from winning a Music if Black origin award. Bless him.

Careful mate you'll get a reputation for being a tit. If your so clued up then tell me why a white person should be able to win such an award? I'm genuinely confused. So get down off your high horse and explain.

Origin being the important word Roy

anyone performing music of a Black Origin can win one, regardless of their color

Hip Hop, Soul, Blues, Jazz (?) etc

not sure how Jessie J falls in to the criteria though

MOBO is not for artists who are black, it is allegedly for the style of music which originates form 'black roots' so to speak. That is why white people can 'win' awards as their music is deemed to be a style of music originating from black roots or identified with black culture. That is my understanding.

Oh right fair enough. See KD if you explain rather than having a chip on your shoulder everyone gets along fine.

Oh right fair enough. See KD if you explain rather than having a chip on your shoulder everyone gets along fine.

It's self explainatory therefore I shouldn't have to explain. You should stop making definate statements without knowing facts tbh.

Roy I do think a lot of your anger comes from the environment you have worked in, would you have made this post if you hadn't had problems with ethnics before. I know you've mentioned before there are a lot of scumbags who live around where you work who are of "ethnic backgrounds". I think people are a product of their direct environment. A proper chavvy guy I went to school with, Catholic school, moved to luton after university. I'm still friends with him on facebook for some reason, he's turned into a bnp supporter, due to a few recent documentaries on TV concerning Luton and Muslims he starts having a pop about how he would like to round up and shoot all the foreigners who've come over here and send them back home. I reminded him that he was in fact Irish and not English so was he asking for deportation. Then he has a go at me calling me a muslim **** and asking me to fudge off pack to fudgeistan; I remind the idiot that I went to Catholic school with him so I'm Catholic and am from nowhere near that area. Luton does have its problems in terms of multiculturalism and this has of course made him hate anyone who is brown.

Morale of the story is, or rather my view is that people who are prejudiced or discriminatory are generally consistent in their hate towards everyone who isn't like them; rather than having specific separate reasons to dislike these different ethnic or religious groups.

Back