• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

We should be okay for 4th now. 4 points ahead of the scum with a game in hand. Now can Swansea do something...

Win tomorrow and we finish minimum 3rd as both Arsenal and City cant get 73pts due to playing each other.

As mentioned before, It does now mean we have a chance to nail two hoodoos on the same night. Providing we get the win tomorrow, a win at Chelsea would lay the Stamford Bridge ghost to rest, while finishing above Arsenal at the same time.

It's getting nearer

Mathematically now we need three point to be sure of champions league football. Scum ad city are 4pts back. Make that 7 and the most they can both get is 7pts as they both play each other in their last three games.

So win tomorrow and CL football is locked in.

Could be two great Monday nights coming up. But surely we are going enjoy the last home match of the season, could be some atmosphere if that is the day we secure minimum 2nd. Naturally it would be nicer if it happened the week before.

2-0 at half time. That's that then, we can relax and enjoy life, rather than fretting into the final weeks of the season

As it stands, and given that Chelsea have clearly stated they will let Leicester win, that is an 11 point lead with 12 points to play for!!!

1 Lei 35 28 76
2 Tot 34 39 68
3 MCi 35 32 64
4 Ars 35 24 64

All about beating City and Ars to second place now. Very glad the Ars drew earlier, great great result for us.

2-0 at half time. That's that then, we can relax and enjoy life, rather than fretting into the final weeks of the season

As it stands, and given that Chelsea have clearly stated they will let Leicester win, that is an 11 point lead with 12 points to play for!!!

1 Lei 35 28 76
2 Tot 34 39 68
3 MCi 35 32 64
4 Ars 35 24 64

All about beating City and Ars to second place now. Very glad the Ars drew earlier, great great result for us.
Don't. Give. Up.
C'mon! You just never know!

well , it's seems like the whole world are favoring an fairytale (kudos to what they have done so far)

but I do take an offense to what Chelsea players and PART time coach has been saying in the press. surely the FA has to step in. where is the sportsmanship in the game ?

that said, I have never been more proud of spurs for 26 years I been supporting them.

let's give it our all and see how it goes.
whatever it is , our future has never been brighter.

COYS !

Cant see us getting maximum points from our 4 games, and we'd need that to even have an outside chance of the title. As @Bullet said, as fans we can sit back, enjoy being 2nd and look forward to CL. The Spurs team can't control what Leicester do, they will give it everything in each game, one at a time.

We'd have taken 2nd at the start of the season. I think I optimistically predicted a 3rd place finish back then.

Last edited:
I didn't have much hope for Swansea, to be honest, but of course it sucks to read that Chelski plan on rolling over to Leicester. We've been expecting that, of course, but to read them go out and say that they want to do it is somewhat surprising. It'll be interesting to see, if Leicester aren't already champions by then, how Chelski will play against them. I don't think Everton can do much damage, unfortunately. So it seems like we can forget about 1st.

I'm also glad Le Scum lost points today. 2nd or 3rd looking more likely than ever.

I stake my neck out..

Spurs Wba W 71

Manu Lei Draw 77 | Chelsea Spurs Draw 72
Lei Everton Draw 78 | Spurs South Win 75
Chelsea Lei Lose 78 | Toons Spurs Win 78

hopefully the final twist would be Chelsea turning up despite all the intentions well published and a 93rd min winner from Terry.

I will die a happy man.

To be fair both the Arsenal game and West Ham games were both missed out opportunities. Not that I think we defiantly should've won them, just they are lessons for our players to learn from next time we're in a title race. They're all young and although other teams will improve if they can all be kept together they'll surely challenge for the title again. Having champions League football under their belts can only improve them more.

Anyone watching MOTD? Can Hazard really say that the fans , the club and the players don't want Tottenham to win the league? Given that they still have to play both us and Leicester? We heard Fabregas say it midweek and now Hazard tonight speaking for the whole club. I know we all knew that anyway but to actually blatantly say it outright and not even give a pretence of professionalism is a bit out of order
Chelsea players, classless to the end.

I hope our Dutch boys kick the crap out this little tinkleant the next time they see him.

Last edited:
To be fair both the Arsenal game and West Ham games were both missed out opportunities. Not that I think we defiantly should've won them, just they are lessons for our players to learn from next time we're in a title race. They're all young and although other teams will improve if they can all be kept together they'll surely challenge for the title again. Having champions League football under their belts can only improve them more.

The NLD was the killer blow. To go top for a few hours before they played at Watford could have put some real pressure on them. But as it was they finished the night 5pts clear and it has been the difference since.
Credit to both teams though, they have handled the pressure well and so have we. I just hope we dont fall back into our old ways tomorrow night and drop points.

Despite a lot of people feeeling a bit deflated right now, tomorrow could still be an enjoyable night. A win to guarantee CL football is still something to celebrate.

And then the last home game v Soton. A win to secure 2nd (if not already done the week before). What an afternoon that could be at the Lane

Well, we won't win it with a game to spare, as I thought we might. But if we can win all of our remaining games, we will win it imo. If we win tmrw, then the next round of fixtures will probably be the key one. We need Leicester to lose at Utd imo, then we need to go and beat Chelsea. Tough, but not impossible.

Win tomorrow night, and the gap is back to 5 points.

Leicester lose at Utd, we win at Chelsea - gap = 2 points.

Leicester beat Everton at home, we beat Southampton at home - gap = 2 points.

Leicester draw at Chelsea, we win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine - we go top and win the league on GD.

I honestly don't think they are playing good enough football to get more than a point from Utd away + Chelsea away. Whereas I do think we are currently playing well enough to win all of the remaining games.

Oh and yes.

It is officially now a two-horse race. Arsenal and City can no longer mathematically win it, so people at Sky, on your w@nktastic 'Race for the Title' adverts, you can now remove any images of Wenger, Pelligrini, and any Arsenal or City players
Thank You>

Back