• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Stupid, stupid boy. Could have cost us dearly. He must learn from this. Hopefully he will.

He's the bee's nuts. He was born to play in this league.

I'd have him in any and all starting elevens I could get him into.

Once he grasps the rythyms and pace and nuances of the PL, he's going to be an absolute beast. Our beast.

With Sanchez proving to be a quietly effective counterpart, we have amazing potential on our backline.

Danny Rose, eh? Whataboutchya, there, big fella?!

If history is any guide it won't take Poch too long to get Aurier applying his aggressive instincts 100% positively. It's a challenge but one that Poch will relish and one he is more than equal to.

It was really stupid of Aurier to get red carded like that against West Ham. After getting the yellow card, he should have been carefull. Instead, we went into a needless tackle near their goal which resulted in his getting the 2nd yellow card. It was our first red card in the league for 3 seasons. Hope it won't encourage the refs into giving us more red cards now. For some reason, Aurier reminds me of Chimbonda who used to make occasional mistakes like these.

It was a stupid challenge, the type of thing you see from younger players with no game management skills. He's got to up his game, definitely needs to get better with his positioning.

It was a stupid challenge, the type of thing you see from younger players with no game management skills. He's got to up his game, definitely needs to get better with his positioning.

The most stupid things about the challenge were that Carroll was about 60-70 yards from our goal and we were still 2 up at the time. The risk/reward of the challenge was massively stacked against making it

About 'upping his game', I think he's actually done quite well most of the time and think he's comfortable better than Trippier. He just needs to make sure he doesn't become known as a walking red card otherwise both opponents and refs will be keeping an eye on him, which sometimes makes things worse.

I can see us making a couple changes in full-back positions next summer - selling Trippier to someone like Stoke or West Ham before his value starts to decline, and selling Rose/signing a new LB given his comments about wanting to play up north before the end of his career. Should net us a serious pile of cash, but then against the cover for Dembele will be ever more urgent

Watching him yesterday was like watching kids play on the park football, wants the ball all the time and throws himself into tackles. Thankfully that fault ( if it could be called one) can be fixed easily and Poch is the man to do that.

Back