• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli and Rose say hi.

I kind of agree to some extent though, but equally we've long (until Poch) been easy to beat because we're too nice.

Any more clams ... how dare you put alli I that company.

The chap its well spoken and let's his football do the talking. You feeling alright?

The bad boy of WHL

giphy.gif

Any more clams ... how dare you put alli I that company.

The chap its well spoken and let's his football do the talking. You feeling alright?

I'd put him in the same sort of category as say Scholes. Actively pretty nasty on the pitch, probably ok off it

I don't want us signing any clams. We may as well be signing Joey Barton albeit a more talented right back version.
Not sure he has actually done or said anything close to allowing you to justify that. Especially considering age, country, culture and language factors.

I don't want us signing any clams. We may as well be signing Joey Barton albeit a more talented right back version.

Yes. We won't sign Salah for racist views. We shouldn't sign a homophobe. There are still a few of clubs where he would fit right in.

You were all on your high horses with racist Vardy and domestic abuser Danny Simpson, spent years taking the tinkle of John Terry and Joey Barton. As soon as someone similar is ready to join our club you are all happy to have him. Anything for a chance at success. We don't this prick at the club.

And before you start on "Poch knows ..." nonsense.

Pochettino brought Dani Osvaldo to Southampton on a record signing. He had worked with him before at Espaynol and thought he could fix a problem player. Osvaldo was a disaster, starting training pitch brawls, fined various weeks wages and eventually being released from his contract.

Pochettino is a man from Argentina who has real understanding of what this means to the large section of gay supporters of this club.

You were all on your high horses with racist Vardy and domestic abuser Danny Simpson, spent years taking the tinkle of John Terry and Joey Barton. As soon as someone similar is ready to join our club you are all happy to have him. Anything for a chance at success. We don't this prick at the club.

Pochettino brought Dani Osvaldo to Southampton on a record signing. He had worked with him before at Espaynol and thought he could fix a problem player. Osvaldo was a disaster, starting training pitch brawls, fined various weeks wages and eventually being released from his contract.

Pochettino is a man from Argentina who has real understanding of what this means to the large section of gay supporters of this club.

Did you not read the previous posts re misinterpretation/translation of what he said?

Did you not read the previous posts re misinterpretation/translation of what he said?

Of course, plenty on here will minimise what he said. But that says more about them than Aurier.

He'll fit right in at Chelsea and Liverpool. Not at Spurs

I hope the Home Office turn him down.

Plenty of posters feel uncomfortable about this and have said so.

I think that he needs to make statements and show actions that go far further than he has at PSG before I will am happy with this.

Last edited:
Of course, plenty on here will minimise what he said. But that says more about them than Aurier.

He'll fit right in at Chelsea and Liverpool. Not at Spurs

I hope the Home Office turn him down.

French press have a go at player who tells thier top club and 'Paris' based team to "grow some' and show some fight!
Read the bit on the translation people.
And stop believing everything you read in the press for goodness sake.
Calm down

Unless posters are fluent in French, its difficult to form a view over the word which he used against Blanc. My French has got a lot worse since I studied it for a while a uni 20 years ago however words don't translate directly from English to French and vice versa. I'm not saying that the word used wasnt homophobic, but unless you actually speak the language on a daily basis its difficult to say exactly how its interpreted. And dictionary definitions aren't always good for this. I'm not saying it that it wasn't a homophobic insult, but I'm not clear that it is

The copper-hitting thing is a bit different (ie difficult to dispute) given he's been prosecuted for it. For this, I think we just need to trust Poch's judgement that he can keep the guy on the straight and narrow, which I presume he must think he can otherwise he wouldnt sign him. Given man management skills are one of Poch's strength's, I'd back him to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back