• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can be our John Terry! ;)

Being serious. If he told his ex manager and certain PSG players to 'grow some', I like him already.

IF he was/is being homophobic, then he should be told it will not be tolerated!

It seems to me that to many folks are being " precious" in todays world.

No - it's the opposite. Football is still in its own 1970s vortex socially. The level of homophobia in the game isn't acceptable in any other part of society.

The sooner Luke Shaw or someone does a Gareth Thomas and the game can grow-up, the better. There have been openly gay characters in Doctor Who since 2005. If some adults still can't deal with that in professional sport, they really need to hurry up and die out. There's actually a transvestite referee and a transsexual manager in my amateur league, and even that is banal now - they are just a brick ref and a brick manager.

No - it's the opposite. Football is still in its own 1970s vortex socially. The level of homophobia in the game isn't acceptable in any other part of society.

The sooner Luke Shaw or someone does a Gareth Thomas and the game can grow-up, the better. There have been openly gay characters in Doctor Who since 2005. If some adults still can't deal with that in professional sport, they really need to hurry up and die out. There's actually a transvestite referee and a transsexual manager in my amateur league, and even that is banal now - they are just a brick ref and a brick manager.

"1970s vortex" and "gay characters in Doctor"
Now I'm getting a picture of Gutter Boy taking shape!

So this happened just after he did a medical with us? Someone is telling Porkies. I'll wait until he starts liking posts relating to Juve on Instagram first....

You reckon Gazza knew anything about positional sense? The guy roamed and delivered but if you think he listened to Terry Venables telling him to hold a particular position you're crazier than the man himself.
He had positional sense by instinct, the best players know where to be - Terry Venables wouldn't have told him to hold a particular position as the player gravitates to the correct position.

I am not sure that is true - still loads of people in the pub on the building site saying "you faggot" - "suck a dingdong" etc.

When I moved out of my London bubble was really surprised by the level of Homophobia and Racism in general. Still regularly shocked by some of the language used both openly and when they think no one is listening.

Alli and Rose say hi.

I kind of agree to some extent though, but equally we've long (until Poch) been easy to beat because we're too nice.

But Poch started clearing out all the players with bad attitudes. Either Pochettino thinks that Aurier has learned from his past, or this is a big mistake.

But Poch started clearing out all the players with bad attitudes. Either Pochettino thinks that Aurier has learned from his past, or this is a big mistake.

There's a difference between being a bit of a nasty piece of work (Alli, Rose, Aurier) and being a lazy mercenary (Ade). The former need mellowing and the latter need a kick up the arse.

Lets also not forget some of the biggest pricks in the game have been some of our greatest heroes - i.e. Hoddle (disabled bashed), Roberts (alround taco), Gascoigne (wife beater) and Sheringham (alround taco)

"1970s vortex" and "gay characters in Doctor"
Now I'm getting a picture of Gutter Boy taking shape!

Daleks aren't fussed about gender preferences. They're there to service whoever needs them:

il_570xN.1123295607_iu33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back