• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Thanks for the advice,before the £30 limit came in was able to see the club down here in Swansea every time but nothing then.

its funny(not really)the Spurs Trust never put this in their agenda,and try to sort out the unfairness of getting tickets,ive said this numerous times that even long standing members (12 years plus) should have at least 1 or 2% of ticket allocation and put to a ballot)and going by what I've read some long standing ST holders too.

With three promoted sides on the clubs doorstep things look to be the same for next season.

i could stick being a member as i could reach 200 members points by jan/feb and going by pass counts that may give me a chance to get some big game tickets perhaps.

Ill wait for that email first lol...

Another thing how do you select your seat....do you actually go into the ground and chose your seat or off the computer etc in seat selection when you buy a match day ticket?

Cheers,sat in most part of the ground.....may get something just to the left of the 'wall'perhaps....need to be where most of singing is and have a seat i think,be an nine hour round journey,too old to stand up lol....

Get one of the "Future Standing" seats. You'll be sat down for the "nine hour round trip" anyway and will be glad of the rest. You can sit down at half time with your fish/chips/burger/noodles/pizza/pie/burrito etc. etc. etc..... at half time. Like I said do it. Seriously, you won't regret it.

Plus I'm expecting some serious singing!*

*Is that "Welshist"? ;)

Cheers,sat in most part of the ground.....may get something just to the left of the 'wall'perhaps....need to be where most of singing is and have a seat i think,be an nine hour round journey,too old to stand up lol....
I’d aim for the wall tbh, at old WHL the east was still a vocal and unofficial standing area but now the support and traditions have been thinned out I get the impression that the sides are expected to sit down more often and many of the ‘heritage’ fans have moved to the wall for this reason.
I won’t miss another opportunity to bitch how the £30 away ticket has created a closed shop too. I can’t see it changing but would echo that a system that proves the purchasers attendance and a zero tolerance to the passing on of away tickets may help some of us on the fringes of the loyalty point cut off.

People still come up the line "we have 100k(or whatever) on the season ticket waiting list"

How out of date is this? Has it gotten to the stage with the price increases, the pandemic and the quality of football that almost anyone can get one?

Obviously it's not in the club's interest to notify everyone that the waiting list is gone and there's no point to keep renewing just to keep your ticket.

People still come up the line "we have 100k(or whatever) on the season ticket waiting list"

How out of date is this? Has it gotten to the stage with the price increases, the pandemic and the quality of football that almost anyone can get one?

Obviously it's not in the club's interest to notify everyone that the waiting list is gone and there's no point to keep renewing just to keep your ticket.

Does it matter? as long as there is a "waiting list" it means the club has enough demand

The reason you renew is because you actually want to go see games, points & some level of price control is the bonus.

Does it matter? as long as there is a "waiting list" it means the club has enough demand

The reason you renew is because you actually want to go see games, points & some level of price control is the bonus.

This, same every season when s ome moan about ticket prices but as the old saying goes " you touch yourself or takes your choice"

Mate of mine's daughter has had an email offering her a ST.

Renewals must have been brick, Levy isn't wasting any time filling the void.

A few long time ST holders I know haven't renewed. Some have had their season tickets for over 30 years.

Anyone keen to peddle season tickets?

The club is in a mess ! I wonder if the last guy quit or was sacked. Love it that they talk about the world class stadium instead of our footballing history and heritage.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/...HUsGYeg==&trackingId=6HRhDE9vOQMzqtTRF4WrYQ==

THFC Sales and Membership Manager

About the job

Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world-class stadium.
The Premium Sales team, within which the role is based, sources and engages customers to buy premium experiences. Packages range from seasonal memberships and executive suites to matchday sponsorships and premium seats, and clients include companies or individuals.
The Sales and Membership Manager role is based out of the Club’s headquarters in Lilywhite House and will be focused on retention of the Club’s existing seasonal Members, along with securing new seasonal, THFC matchday and third-party event revenue for the Club.
Due to the nature of the role, the position will include shift-work to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays, so a flexible candidate is sought.

Key Responsibilities
  • Deliver against agreed seasonal sales and retention targets to maximise seasonal occupancy, both individual and team
  • Deliver timely sales reports to the Commercial Manager
  • Deliver on individual and team premium sales targets
  • Manage delivery of targeted initiatives to maximise sales
  • Represent the Club positively at match days, PR events, exhibitions and conferences, with a view to maximising sales
  • Identify, proactively instigate and conduct client meetings/interactions via research and telesales
  • Negotiate closure of sales and manage handover to Membership Services Team
  • Track weekly performance against agreed targets and manage sales pipeline
  • Lead the THFC Sales Team if Commercial Manager is absent

Anyone keen to peddle season tickets?

The club is in a mess ! I wonder if the last guy quit or was sacked. Love it that they talk about the world class stadium instead of our footballing history and heritage.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2573852832/?refId=FR/JTQEjFAwgJRNHUsGYeg==&trackingId=6HRhDE9vOQMzqtTRF4WrYQ==

THFC Sales and Membership Manager

About the job

Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world-class stadium.
The Premium Sales team, within which the role is based, sources and engages customers to buy premium experiences. Packages range from seasonal memberships and executive suites to matchday sponsorships and premium seats, and clients include companies or individuals.
The Sales and Membership Manager role is based out of the Club’s headquarters in Lilywhite House and will be focused on retention of the Club’s existing seasonal Members, along with securing new seasonal, THFC matchday and third-party event revenue for the Club.
Due to the nature of the role, the position will include shift-work to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays, so a flexible candidate is sought.

Key Responsibilities
  • Deliver against agreed seasonal sales and retention targets to maximise seasonal occupancy, both individual and team
  • Deliver timely sales reports to the Commercial Manager
  • Deliver on individual and team premium sales targets
  • Manage delivery of targeted initiatives to maximise sales
  • Represent the Club positively at match days, PR events, exhibitions and conferences, with a view to maximising sales
  • Identify, proactively instigate and conduct client meetings/interactions via research and telesales
  • Negotiate closure of sales and manage handover to Membership Services Team
  • Track weekly performance against agreed targets and manage sales pipeline
  • Lead the THFC Sales Team if Commercial Manager is absent

Oh for G hod’s sake!
If that job advert mentioned our history I’d stake a good sum of money that the response would be “History!? 1 cup in 20 years! What the f@ck do ENIC know about history?”
There’s enough to be worried/concerned/outraged about or whatever your inclination without looking for something to complain about that doesn’t exist.

Call me ‘keen as mustard’ - or should that be call the NSPCC?! - but I’m trying to buy my two month old son a Junior Hotspur+ membership to him on the ST waiting list - has anyone else encountered issues on the site insomuch as you can’t seem to register someone born after 2018?

I’ve emailed the club, but any thoughts here welcome…

You're a bit keen Dave.
I always thought my son would love watching football with me as he grew up, but even now (he is 9) he says it is too stressful and scary as I get really angry and start shouting etc. so he makes himself absent and plays Minecraft or whatever instead.
Hopefully he'll get into the Euros...

Back