• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Why, were we spending the big bucks before Levy joined us?

As far as I was aware, the transfer policy is to look for bargains, and splash out when it's deemed exceptional talent. Nothing has changed.

Don't worry about me.. just really pi$$ed of we sold him to another premier league club in all reality.

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that I feel we lack a ****, someone to step toe to toe with others and felt he was the only one really, now he has gone. Dont think he was a brilliant footballer but he was very good and gave us some solidity. Whats staggering is that id rather have sold the likes of Paulinho ahead of him but upto Poch really - Sandro clearly wasnt his fave

Oh, and *******s to this transfer.

Poch's first big mistake since arriving in my mind.

Kind of agree. But when he gets injured we'll be philosophical about his transfer. We don't know what they paid but likely over £10m. Which isn't bad for a player who is clearly down the pecking order.

Confirmed by HR :(

[video=youtube;lgKrYEZZIH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKrYEZZIH0[/video]

[video=youtube;gQ-1M0ACt8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-1M0ACt8M[/video]

Thank You Sandro

Just gutted about this. Will never forget him and Palacios destroying the Milan midfield in the San Siro, I've been a Spurs fan for 33 years and that is one of my all time favourite performances.

Good luck "The Beast " you will always be remembered with fondness at Spurs.

BwehGmRCMAAM6Iz.jpg

I hope he passes the medical for his sake.

His departure really exposes our team, we are soft as ****e.

Not at all happy about this one. Really not.

But I've not agreed 100% with any Spurs manager in history, and Pochettino was never likely to be any different.

Back