• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

As I said.. first out the door should not be the fans favourite. In the football management guide for dummies it is rule 1.02

Manager don't see him as vital to his side, says he can be sold to clear space, chairman obliges. The same chairman gets lambasted for not supporting his manager in other threads.

Spot on. Pock has told Levy which players are in his plans. He does not want Sandro in his plans, simple.

Holtby, Fryers, Dawson, Sandro, all of them have major flaws and are rightly being sold, I have no problem with this.

Spot on. Pock has told Levy which players are in his plans. He does not want Sandro in his plans, simple.

Holtby, Fryers, Dawson, Sandro, all of them have major flaws and are rightly being sold, I have no problem with this.

Firstly, pock? Seriously :lol:

Secondly, in my opinion Sandro is as good as, probably better than, Capoue. We seem to be giving lamela a chance to recover from injuries before judging him, why not Sandro?

I don't think it is just his injury record. But that is a factor. He's also probably on pretty good wages as he was a key player. Now as a bit part member of the team (partly due to his lack of fitness) he's hardly worth the 50k or so a week he maybe on.

The other factor is likely his passing. Its not as good as Capoue's. And Levy has his younger cheaper replacement who has more potential at 22 (than Sandros 25).

But no one has the voodoo magic at winning the ball back that Sandro possesses. He'll be an excellent signing for HR, who will be spending a fair whack of Fernandes' money to get him in. I'm sure it will be around 15m possibly more with add ons. But he will be a loss to us. Sad to see him go. I don't think we have anyone who can protect the back 4 like him. Maybe this new kid can, we will find out.

What age was Sandro when we signed him?

Last edited:
Firstly, pock? Seriously :lol:

Secondly, in my opinion Sandro is as good as, probably better than, Capoue. We seem to be giving lamela a chance to recover from injuries before judging him, why not Sandro?

its the correct way to pronounce it

I don't think it is just his injury record. But that is a factor. He's also probably on pretty good wages as he was a key player. Now as a bit part member of the team (partly due to his lack of fitness) he's hardly worth the 50k or so a week he maybe on.

The other factor is likely his passing. Its not as good as Capoue's. And Levy has his younger cheaper replacement who has more potential at 22 (than Sandros 25).

But no one has the voodoo magic at winning the ball back that Sandro possesses. He'll be an excellent signing for HR, who will be spending a fair whack of Fernandes' money to get him in. I'm sure it will be around 15m possibly more with add ons. But he will be a loss to us. Sad to see him go. I don't think we have anyone who can protect the back 4 like him. Maybe this new kid can, we will find out.

What age was Sandro when we signed him?

I don't think that is true personally, I think its more likely he will not sign a new deal (EDIT-Whats on the table from Levy anyway). I also think the whole virus thing is actually bull too. A bit like Bales buttock injury.

Sandro has two years remaining on his contract I believe.

If Poch thinks after his performance last week that he isn't needed then.. crikey.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Gone

Levy clearly preferring to buy up property and land instead of spending on wages.

Who said the stadium wouldn't affect our transfer policy.

Levy clearly preferring to buy up property and land instead of spending on wages.

Who said the stadium wouldn't affect our transfer policy.

Why, were we spending the big bucks before Levy joined us?

As far as I was aware, the transfer policy is to look for bargains, and splash out when it's deemed exceptional talent. Nothing has changed.

All the other outgoings i could understand, even Dawson, but this just feels like a kick in the gut... I'm flabergasted that no one bigger than qpr came in for him!

Back