• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

I just do not get how Sandro and Holtby are not good enough for us but Paulinho is good enough for us in the position he plays.

Am I really suppose to believe that we have stronger squad this evening than we did this morning?

What you talking about? i n vi s i b i l i n h o played a blinder in the europa league.

I rate Sandro higher than Capoue. He's also a leader on the pitch and one of fans' idols.
I'll be gutted if we sell him especially if it's mentioned £10m.

I 100% think this 6 million bull$hit is a psychological ploy by Levy for when the deal is announced as 10m we feel relief and not anger.

GHod help us the day we have to partner paulinho with capoue in a midfield two. It would basically be like we're not playing a centre midfield and forfeited the game.

As much as I like QPR - Sandro is way too good for them. Thought Manure would go for him.

Our best CDM. Not happy with that, £10m is an absolute snip.

Only reason for moving him on must be his injury record of late.

i havent been this sad about an outgoing transfer in years. Thank you Sandro, from your debut in the NLD kicking Wheelchair up in the air, too THAT goal against Chelsea, those performances against Milan in the CL.. the player of the year performances before your injury and of course THAT goal against Man Utd.

Thank you beast.

Back