• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

I actually think its a good thing that Sherwood is calling these players out.

They all think they are special and they aren't. Not one of them is world class in my opinion and I like the fact they are getting shown up in public.

As far as I'm concerned the season is over. Nothing to play for. Sherwood will be gone in the summer so maybe the reality check for some of the players will improve their attitude next season.

I gotta say I like the way Sherwood says it how it is. I also know it's not the way you go about getting the best out of the team but as Sherwood is just temporary I don't mind

In private, YES...but not in public.

Was he just replying to someone asking him something like "how long before you are back from injury" or did he just say this outright??

Sandro is good but us fans over rate him at times. Need the lot to be a top midfielder. His passing leaves a lot to be desired

They all think they are special and they aren't. Not one of them is world class in my opinion and I like the fact they are getting shown up in public.

As far as I'm concerned the season is over. Nothing to play for. Sherwood will be gone in the summer so maybe the reality check for some of the players will improve their attitude next season.

I gotta say I like the way Sherwood says it how it is. I also know it's not the way you go about getting the best out of the team but as Sherwood is just temporary I don't mind

I'm a little confused by this. You want to see our players have their confidence and morale stripped? For what purpose?

I'm not sure why Sherwoods antics would change their attitude anyway. Why would they give any value to the words of an inexerienced, loudmouth novice who clearly gives them no respect?

I don't have a problem with Sandro tweeting that he's fit, simply because if he hadn't, the fans wouldn't know. There would just be further speculation about him and people would be saying that he's picked up 'another' injury. The situation wouldn't have arisen if TS had a brain and realised that playing Sandro would benefit the team more than playing a winger in CM or playing someone who doesn't contribute

Is Sherwood ever a regular on talksport? Maybe he's been listening to Durham too much. I mean he did say he was the worst Brazilian footballer in the Premier league.

If I were Sandro I would wonder about Chadli starting in central midfield ahead of him, with Sandro not even making the bench

Just discussing this with my mate.. can't think of too many brazilian DMs, while he might not be first choice might be an outside chance if somebody gets injured? probably be put in the standby list?

Dude Sandro has not played for Brazil for almost 2 years, and today is not even making the bench for us. I can assure you there is zero chance of him making their world cup squad. Why would Scolari go for Sandro who is not making our bench when he can go for Fernandinho at City

You think so? Has it improved us as a team? Do our players look like they are playing with confidence? Come to think of it with the exception of Ade who did nothing last season how many of our first time squad are currently having a better season this season than they did last season?

Or he could be mirroring the opinion of a fair few squad members.

I admit that Sandro has not had the best year...but today, against Fulham, he would have bossed that midfield completely.

Why? What midfields has he "bossed" this season? I like Sandro but his form has been erratic to say the least and I wouldn't have confidence in ANY of our players bossing ANY other EPL team at present...

If I were Sandro I would wonder about Chadli starting in central midfield ahead of him, with Sandro not even making the bench

Im sure most of the squad are just waiting for July to see who the new manager fancies.

We first saw chadli in our cl qualifier right? Maybe he is a Sherwood player, identified in the Harry days?

Personally I don't see him as a wide player in this lge. He has done OK centrally.
I just think he is an average and versatile squad player. I less silky Kranjcar.

Basically, a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player.

Why? What midfields has he "bossed" this season? I like Sandro but his form has been erratic to say the least and I wouldn't have confidence in ANY of our players bossing ANY other EPL team at present...

So Sherwood knows he will not be here this season so alienating Sandro is no problem to him

Fulham had nothing in midfield of any strength from my observations. A half fit Sandro could have imposed himself quite easily. That's why

I'm a little confused by this. You want to see our players have their confidence and morale stripped? For what purpose?

I'm not sure why Sherwoods antics would change their attitude anyway. Why would they give any value to the words of an inexerienced, loudmouth novice who clearly gives them no respect?

When people/players get criticised it doesnt mean they will lose confidence. Some players might but with others it might give them a kick up the **** they need.

if someone has a go at me i will make sure i SHOW them what i can do. Its the way i am. I am sure some of the players are the same. You want characters like that at the club. We have too many weak minded players and thats been one of our downfalls over the years.

He didnt alienate Sandro, he dropped him. Sandro started this so TS has responded. Simple. Rather than spout **** aimed at TS surely the culprit is actually Sandro? for starting it.

ps TS didnt say Sandro isnt good enough he said he isnt good enough AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Mourinho did the same with Mata etc.

Fulham had nothing in midfield of any strength from my observations. A half fit Sandro could have imposed himself quite easily. That's why

Probably true.
But as it turned out, we didn't need him to. And if Tim is to be believed, he wasn't confident that Sandro would play well enough to do so.

Back