• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

Sandro Raniere @sandroraniere

My stitches are out!! Lets go!

He is going to make a mockery of my 10 months recovery period following essentially the same operation.

I predict with his enthusiasm, natural strength, facilities and willpower......7 months.

ah you should have gone for that super advanced and borderline controversial blood treatments to speed up recovery!

we really miss you sandro, get well soon!

ah you should have gone for that super advanced and borderline controversial blood treatments to speed up recovery!

we really miss you sandro, get well soon!

We probably will do in fact, given the poor blood supply to cartilage and ligaments.

You were born the 15th March too?

tumblr_lr0rd2N1WZ1r04zpv.gif

Certainly doesn't look like Luiz and AVB aren't getting along. Must've been someone else at Chelski stirring up the brick last year then... :-k

Nice to see AVB attend an injured player's birthday party though. Shows there must be a good relationship between him and Sandro.

My GHod we could do with having Sandro around at the moment. We aren't anywhere near as solid without him.

Re: Look up 'Beast' in the dictionary...

Where you going? Can you pick me up a pack of Rolos and some salt & vinegar crisps please. Cheers.

Not sure the Rolos would last long in my hands.... Sorry.

Any way according to Sandro's fb page he is back soon.

Re: Look up 'Beast' in the dictionary...

If he is back this season, it would be incredible...so needed

I think they were just waiting for the spare parts to be shipped in from China.

Seriously though this could be the difference between 4th and not 4th.

Back