• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

joseph-fritzel.jpg

I'm gonna get absolutely destroyed for saying this but I really wanna see Parker back. Last season he really did make the difference and he truly is a back 4's best friend.

Yep he wasn't great first half but very good second half. He's at better games for sure but still another good performance today from a class player.

He was immense all game in defence. His passing was loose at the beginning and again as he tired, but had some very good contribution in the middle of the game going forward.

I'm gonna get absolutely destroyed for saying this but I really wanna see Parker back. Last season he really did make the difference and he truly is a back 4's best friend.

In place of who? Dembele or sandro? Fair enough you like Parker (I do to) but he's not better than those 2.

Wonder if we could have a three of Parker Sandro and Dembele successfully?

In place of who? Dembele or sandro? Fair enough you like Parker (I do to) but he's not better than those 2.

I don't know but when he's back I wanna see Parker have another go as last season he was just so good.

I think last season Parker and Modric had a great understanding together. This season, the same applies to Dembele and Sandro. They balance well. Parker, undoubtedly deserves a chance back in the team. Perhaps Parker and Sandro with Dembele in a more attacking role in front of them. Seeing as he adopts this position towards the end of some games when Huddlestone comes on, it may be worth a trial

I think last season Parker and Modric had a great understanding together. This season, the same applies to Dembele and Sandro. They balance well. Parker, undoubtedly deserves a chance back in the team. Perhaps Parker and Sandro with Dembele in a more attacking role in front of them. Seeing as he adopts this position towards the end of some games when Huddlestone comes on, it may be worth a trial

Er... No.

Parker deserves to be used as rotation/substitute until he can prove that he 'deserves' a chance starting. If he can show it, then yes he will deserve to start.

Sandro is playing well. It is his spot to lose.

Wonder if we could have a three of Parker Sandro and Dembele successfully?

Dembele would be playing forward and we'd have fudge all passing ability in the midfield. Better than Sandro/Livermore, but it would depend completely on wing play.

He was immense all game in defence. His passing was loose at the beginning and again as he tired, but had some very good contribution in the middle of the game going forward.

His passing was poor for the entire first half. In fact his passing has been poor in most of our home games this season. Teams have allowed him to have the ball and sat off. More often than not a move has broken down because he's tried to force a pass. Thankfully he improved out of sight in the 2nd half and was superb. That mirrored his away perf

I still cant believe that this guy is only, what, 23?
He must keep his starting XI position. It is all about the future now for spurs.
Sandro for me so far has been one of the key players this season for us. His protection of the back 4 is fantastic. I know we conceded 2 goals against united, but He was immense in that game. I read in the paper after that he covered a mile more than the nearest spurs player!!

I struggle to believe that people want Parker back in the first team ahead of Sandro. Parker is one of those players that can do what they do well, they make the most of their defensive ability but he's not the player that he used to be. When he first came to the scene, he was a solid box to box attacking midfielder but somewhere along the line his attacking skills were minimised and now he's simply effective at what he does, wins the ball back and passes it simple, he is the water carrier style player and very effective at that.

Sandro, however, is a different beast entirely, he is at a higher level and potentially World class. Sandro has strength, wins important challenges, has good positioning and can also break forward and make his presence known. Sandro is a different beast in terms of quality albeit he has a very similar skills set but better. Sandro will continue to get better as the years go by too, he will be a better player in 3 seasons time when he is 26? Parker will be likely ready for a Championship club in three years time. For me, Sandro is the first choice out of the pair. There is of course debate, otherwise we wouldnt be having the discussion but Sandro is my pick.

His passing was poor for the entire first half. In fact his passing has been poor in most of our home games this season. Teams have allowed him to have the ball and sat off. More often than not a move has broken down because he's tried to force a pass. Thankfully he improved out of sight in the 2nd half and was superb. That mirrored his away perf
No mate, he started improving towards the end of the half and carried it into the second. Then he started giving possession away a little toward the end, which I put down to tired legs. Very positive though, as he hits his form then hopefully we'll see lots of the more effective passing we saw second half.

"It is clear that our manager is one of the best.Every day we are learning tactically, as you can see from the recent results" Sandro on AVB

By the way regarding Sandro's passing, he had a 90% pass rate today.

"It is clear that our manager is one of the best.Every day we are learning tactically, as you can see from the recent results" Sandro on AVB

By the way regarding Sandro's passing, he had a 90% pass rate today.

Is that really true, where did you get that stat, Mumorn ?

From Windy on twitter, pretty much always reliable.

Some passing stats: Dembele 77 passes at 92% completion, Sandro 60 @ 90%, Bale 50 @ 70%, Walker 43 @ 93%, Vertonghen 42 @ 90%.

Back