• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

If we are not bringing in another CB we can’t sell Sanchez. That would be nuts as Dier runs in treacle , Sanchez is the lesser of two evils.

In an odd way you're saying the people who think they are useless are correct in their judgement. I'm sure scouts don't scour online forums to see what mugs like us reckon about our players.

It is what it is, nobody's wants to buy them for good reason but it's frustrating nonetheless, for us as a club and the player's careers as well...

I don't think I am, I was questioning the expectations of some on here. I may not have a high opinion of some of our players but I believe I've never labelled anyone useless even the one footed man child.

True but hard to believe we couldn't find someone to pay £2-3m for Tangana say or the same for Rodon. I don't know if we're asking for too much but how can we only have managed to sell Kane when it was known for months we'd have to offload 5/6 players.

Is the answer in your question, its known we have to unload players, you dont jump in with an offer until the price reaches rock bottom or they are released.

Why do you think players are turning down loan moves? They are still earning their wages, just playing for another club, and putting themselves in the proverbial shop window.

We became a holding patern club as soon as we started bending over for certain players. Problem is now is that a few are on more money than they will get elsewhere and in general, Spurs is probably the better club out of their options.

Mental selling him without a replacement brought in, unless Phillips is impressing already
15 games in 15 weeks till the January window opens. Romero, van de Ven and Phillips will be ample

Get the wages/OS space off the book, so we can make a signing in January

Back