• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

It's been proven quite a few times this rationale is pointless...

i think he is going by what the ITKs keep claiming........

at the moment id say we are keeping an eye on Berahino, probably had words with his people, but havent made a bid yet, so yes we are not close to signing him

i think he is going by what the ITKs keep claiming........

at the moment id say we are keeping an eye on Berahino, probably had words with his people, but havent made a bid yet, so yes we are not close to signing him
In regards to Berhanio you could be right,who knows!

My point was more a general one,people seem to keep mentioning whether a player is playing or not as to evidence of whether a deal is close - when there have been several deals tied up shortly after a player has played.In general it holds little relevance....

We'd won our previous 74 games when we were 2-0 up.

78 minutes gone.

Stoke City.

At home.

And then.... SPURS!

Had the West Brom game on, can't say I was impressed by Berahino. Not a 20 Mil player for me.

Last edited:
his price is only going to go up the more desperate we become :rolleyes:

£100K/wk seems rather high to me. What's he making now? £15K? £50K sounds more reasonable. Not that the article is at all accurate. Soldado has already moved on and it's reporting that Villareal are struggling to meet the fee!

Why are we dilly-dallying with this.A firm bid should have been made weeks ago.We need a striker with PL experience and even at 20 mill is better value than Austin.Still the fact that its beginning to make the paper means maybe there will be some movement this week.

Why are we dilly-dallying with this.A firm bid should have been made weeks ago.We need a striker with PL experience and even at 20 mill is better value than Austin.Still the fact that its beginning to make the paper means maybe there will be some movement this week.

You don't think it (the delay) could have anything to do with the need for West Brom to buy Rondon and us to sell Soldado, do you?

You don't think it (the delay) could have anything to do with the need for West Brom to buy Rondon and us to sell Soldado, do you?
well they have had rondon for a week now and the soldado money shouldn't really have caused a furthur delay.Was disappointed to see Berihino in a wba shirt today.I can see city or United gazumping us on this if we don't get this tied up pretty quickly(Levy never seems to learn)and that pretty much just leave Charlie Austin as a viable option.

Mate, seriously? everything about the SB transfer has indicated we and the player are decided, its West Brom dilly-dallying .. part of it is they likely want to save face. An early sell in the window would let out the fact that they were happy to let him go for the right money, the longer it gets, the more they can play the we didn't have a choice card.

Mate, seriously? everything about the SB transfer has indicated we and the player are decided, its West Brom dilly-dallying .. part of it is they likely want to save face. An early sell in the window would let out the fact that they were happy to let him go for the right money, the longer it gets, the more they can play the we didn't have a choice card.
Interesting theory but i doubt there are many wba fans that think they are Berhino's ceiling.Surely the earlier they get the money the better it is for them.Selling Berbetov on deadline day didn't do much for us at all.I think its more straight forward they want 25 mill we probably don't want to pay more than 15-18 mill.He has 2 years left on his contract so they may decide to sit it out until Jan and gamble that they will still be able to get good money for him then if we don't up our bid.We should just put in our best bid and if no then move onto our next target and not assume that wba will blink first.WBA are not desperate for money as is the case with most PL clubs with the TV money coming so we probably will have to pay up if we want him.

Look at the benteke deal we were supposed to have a few seasons back we won't pay what they want so either they come down or no deal I reckon

why? West Brom fans are not that bothered about Berahino, Pulis said many interesting things about him last season and has never been fully convinced about the hype, the player is/has been for sale at the right price. I dont think they have even made an offer to extend his contract

no need to save face here imo

Back