• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
its possible that by the summer we will have only Saha left as one of our strikers

Pav now gone, Adebayor back to City, Defoe sold because he wont sign a new contract

wowser indeed.

It's fine

By then Owen might be out of contract while Heskey could be available for another loan swap. Proven internationals.

Hold thumbs

Saha signing reeks of a panick deal to cover for Pavs exit! Whether he'll make an impact only time will tell... but he doesn't have much of that now does he. An injury riddled striker who'll be 3rd choice behind defoe and Adebayor... And correct me if I'm wrong but is he not cup tied for the FA Cup?? SO when will he actually play???

we could be set for the 3rd instalment of the Crouch Trilogy

Knew he'd do well here and has done well in his first two appearances for the club. Does much more in overall play than Pavlyuchenko anyway. Keep it up, Saha!

Knew he'd do well here and has done well in his first two appearances for the club. Does much more in overall play than Pavlyuchenko anyway. Keep it up, Saha!

Saha is crap... He's scored only 2 all season... He was never any good... Serious lack of scoring fears...

Mega lolzaz

Saha is crap... He's scored only 2 all season... He was never any good... Serious lack of scoring fears...

Mega lolzaz

agreed , but to be fair to those slagging him off and not wanting him it must have been a serious let down for them not to sign a super duper striker. probably just vented without thinking it through

totman Wrote:
Good to see another player slagged off and written off as unwanted before he even signs. When we will we learn, Jeeeezus...!

Welcome Saha. Hope you can do the biz and stay fit =D>..........if rumours are true of course

What do you want us to do the guy is 33, he's only managed to score 1 league goal in 18 games this season and it's 842 minutes since he scored. He won't improve the bench let alone the starting 11.

He is not good enough for this football club.

head_in_hands_man.jpg

We're going to have to spend a lot of money in the next window if we're going to have a serious go at the CL, that's if we can score the goals to stay in the top 4.

In my opinion, the dangers of slagging off players before they sign has been shoved up a few arses, a few times this season.

Yes, this means I think I am a better fan than anyone, so no one need tell me again.

Back