• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Saha will get us a lot of goals. I would much rather have him on the bench than a winging Pav. Saha has proved he can score if given the right service.

Have you actually seen Saha play in the last couple of years? He'll have trouble keeping up with the rest of our team.

Please tell me this is a joke.....................if we are going to have an over the hill, injury prone has been in his 30's then go for Michael Owen.

[-X

Saha gives more in the air than Owne would have, which when Ade isnt available we have no other option

Saha is better than Pav.

Lets shoot the guy before he's even pulled on the shirt (if he signs). Typical of 90% of our "fans"

Saha is better than Pav.

Lets shoot the guy before he's even pulled on the shirt (if he signs). Typical of 90% of our "fans"

Is he actually and by how much? Given the fact that he has injury problems as well and if Pav is definitely off and we cannot afford Adebayor we are left with Defoe and Saha as our only 2 strikers. Saha doesn't have much mileage left in him too. I don't think this is going to show any current player nor prospective player our ambition. Again when we are in a good position we fail to build on it.

Is he actually and by how much? Given the fact that he has injury problems as well and if Pav is definitely off and we cannot afford Adebayor we are left with Defoe and Saha as our only 2 strikers. Saha doesn't have much mileage left in him too. I don't think this is going to show any current player nor prospective player our ambition. Again when we are in a good position we fail to build on it.

I don't see how we are in a worse position in terms of attracting prospective players with Saha than we were with a disinterested Pav who has wanted to leave ever since he joined. If it is true that Pav clashed with Bond in training and we have got ?ú11m for him, then it is a fantastic piece of business for the club and leaves us with a better balanced blnd of strikers than we had at the beginning of the window.

serious question... Is Saha fit atm? if so could we see him on the bench vs Liverpool? Im really like this signing. Not going to play a ton, but if he can keep fit (big if i know) he'll be able to spell Adebayor for quite a few minutes.

NOBODY expects Louis Saha! His chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise, his TWO chief weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless inefficiency, his THREE chief weapons are fear, surprise and ruthless efficiency, and an almost FANATICAL devotion to the goal, his FOUR, no, no, AMONGST his weapons, amongst his weaponry are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.

"I didn't expect Louis Saha"

NOBODY expects Louis Saha! Amongst his weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless inefficiency, an almost FANATICAL devotion to the goal, and a nice Spurs uniform!

everyone loves a good youtube video...

this guy scored one of the top 10 goals in Fulham history!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;xGg1x9pqoOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGg1x9pqoOA[/video]

and he played for Manchester United too so you know he's really good.

[video=youtube;irR9jioJmvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irR9jioJmvw[/video]

plus he's for cheap

i'd say its a good signing.

Saha is better than Pav.

This.

Harry, Parker, Freidel, Gallas, Kaboul, Woodgate. All had the same sh#t said about them.........not to mention the amount of times over the years we heard how we should sell, Bale, Lennon, Hudd, Modric, Dawson, BAE, Corluka, Gomes (before the 4th season), Defoe.................

Some right knobs on here

Pav (squad player/4th choice) 30 years old - 108 games / 41 goals for Spurs

Saha (first team regular starter) 33 years old - 115 games / 35 goals for Everton

Can someone please explain in what areas Saha is genuinely superior to Pav?

Spurs complete Saha deal

Tottenham strike deadline day deal for forward

Last Updated: January 31, 2012 11:23pm

Tottenham have sealed the signing of Louis Saha on a short-term deal from Everton to keep him at White Hart Lane until the end of the season.

Sky Sports reported earlier on Tuesday Spurs were looking to capture the Toffees forward and both clubs confirmed the news late on transfer deadline day.

Saha, who was due to be out of contract at Goodison Park in the summer, was not included on the teamsheet for the Toffees' 1-0 Premier League win over Emirates Marketing Project on Tuesday.

The 33-year-old French striker has struggled for form this season, scoring just twice, and was left on the bench for last Friday's FA Cup fourth-round win over Fulham.

He joined Everton on a free transfer from Manchester United in 2008 having previously played for Fulham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Fitness

Saha scored 15 goals in the 2009-10 campaign but has had numerous fitness issues since and the arrival of Nikica Jelavic meant he was surplus to requirements at Goodison Park.

Speaking of the striker after Tottenham's 3-1 victory over Wigan on Tuesday evening, Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "I like Saha.

"He's got good movement, can score goals but probably needs a change. He's out of contract at the end of the year so David Moyes has let him go.

"I can remember speaking to Rio Ferdinand and he said he was the best forward he'd played against."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7469387/Spurs-complete-Saha-deal

Thanks for nothing, Rio

Well, ther you have it - Everton get a new striker and we get to keep their old unfit reject one. Happy days

I genuinely wonder how this move came about

- was it a case of Piennar making sounds he's keen to go, Everton being alert and offering him a way out, Arry asking for something in return = they offered us Saha, and he agreed knowing Pav's gone

- or was it a matter of looking for a 4th striker/Pav replacement and selecting Saha out of all available options then offering them Pienaar to sweeten the deal?

Back