• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

He is worth 20M IMO

This lad is gonna be brilliant

I think he's worth more. I think we could go £30m for him. Just think of his age, potential and how much the likes of Kyle Walker, and Mendy have been sold for albeit both examples were signed by a cash rich club operating in a different transfer stratosphere to ourselves. I think he's worth the investment.

I think he's worth more. I think we could go £30m for him. Just think of his age, potential and how much the likes of Kyle Walker, and Mendy have been sold for albeit both examples were signed by a cash rich club operating in a different transfer stratosphere to ourselves. I think he's worth the investment.

I'd sing mean we should only pay £20m

More that he is worth buying at £20m

£25m for an unproven kid from The Championship and the England U20 team or whatever age group it is, how much higher do they expect us to bid? Crazy, leave him where he is at that money.

probably/hopefully its heavily structured around add-ons at this stage, im sure a re-structured deal at that value could see it over the line if more is up front/there are more attainable targets for the add-ons

How long is on his contract? Can Fulham afford to wait a year?

If so, then we need to start tapping up heavily - suggest that by next summer we'll have bought someone else and that he has to move now.

probably/hopefully its heavily structured around add-ons at this stage, im sure a re-structured deal at that value could see it over the line if more is up front/there are more attainable targets for the add-ons

Almost certainly the case. We know how Levy likes to do business.

Fulham are seeing billions sloshing around the premiership, but also mutli tens of millions deals in the championship, undoubtedly they think they can get more up front.

This is one of those, much like Alli, where I am very keen to get the player. The lad is a major talent and is perfect for us/us for him. It would be one we regret not getting if we fail to sign him.

How long is on his contract? Can Fulham afford to wait a year?

If so, then we need to start tapping up heavily - suggest that by next summer we'll have bought someone else and that he has to move now.

the player will already be aware of our interest and presumably keen to join - he signed a new deal this summer, dunno how long

Almost certainly the case. We know how Levy likes to do business.

Fulham are seeing billions sloshing around the premiership, but also mutli tens of millions deals in the championship, undoubtedly they think they can get more up front.

This is one of those, much like Alli, where I am very keen to get the player. The lad is a major talent and is perfect for us/us for him. It would be one we regret not getting if we fail to sign him.

they'd have also seen what we sold Bale for and will no doubt be thinking of getting a slice of any future sale

Great news that we are bidding if true. It's exactly the sort of signing that we've been good at it recent years.

If we can only make one (realistic!) signing this summer I'd want it to be this guy.

Last edited:
Can you see arise going this summer?

I can't: not played for months, won't be fit for weeks or months yet. Next summer, maybe...

Would love to get Sessegnon in. Sounds like a real talent.

We could even loan him back for a season if it sweetens the deal.

No not really, if only on a point of principle, Levy wont be seen to bow to these moves (see Berbatov, Modric...) so I doubt it would happen now.

I could absolutely see us letting him go next summer, and did consider a buy-loan back situation, would work for all.

The lad is one of the best players in the Championship as a teenager, he is going to be a great player. Ideally that would be for us!

If we continue with a 3-5-2 like we did last season he is perfect for that left side.

No not really, if only on a point of principle, Levy wont be seen to bow to these moves (see Berbatov, Modric...) so I doubt it would happen now.

I could absolutely see us letting him go next summer, and did consider a buy-loan back situation, would work for all.

The lad is one of the best players in the Championship as a teenager, he is going to be a great player. Ideally that would be for us!

If we continue with a 3-5-2 like we did last season he is perfect for that left side.

Interesting thought I read elsewhere that perhaps he signed his recent contract to ensure Fulham were rewarded for any transfer.

Also, we must have a fairly good relationship with Fulham after Dembele, Dempsey, Murphy, and - did Scott Parker go there?

Back