• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I don't think its just davies, son and peh are culpable as well.
Dier too. The new boys too often look isolated. The Poch bunch seems to be a clique that is unfriendly to newcomers. Established players like Hojberg and Lo Celso seem to enjoy playing for their country not club. Younger ones like Reggie, Bergwjin still seem far from integrating with the team, and the latest ones Kulu, Bentan and even Sess... Not a lot of communications with the rest of the team and look lonely. Mad ones like Moura and Gollini seem to get along just fine though.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Dier too. The new boys too often look isolated. The Poch bunch seems to be a clique that is unfriendly to newcomers. Established players like Hojberg and Lo Celso seem to enjoy playing for their country not club. Younger ones like Reggie, Bergwjin still seem far from integrating with the team, and the latest ones Kulu, Bentan and even Sess... Not a lot of communications with the rest of the team and look lonely. Mad ones like Moura and Gollini seem to get along just fine though.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

There's definitely a clique of a hierarchy, son and kane in particular.

Funny how comments about there being a clique in the dressing room only come out after a defeat. Nobody was saying stuff like that after outclassing Emirates Marketing Project on Saturday, after coming from behind to beat Leicester in injury time or after today's win.

Don’t mean to burst your bubble but I've been saying it Pochs days, granted it included dele as well then.

How do you guys know of a hierarchy within the squad? Do you really follow all the social media brick that closely, or how do you know it? Not trying to have a dig, just genuinely want to know how you've come to those conclusions. :) I have to admit I have absolutely no clue how the relationships between the players within the squad are. Honestly wish I knew! Maybe would be interesting (though probably not, knowing most footballers). In the documentary it seemed like most of the players got along well - but the people that speak the same language stick together more - which is only natural, I suppose.

How do you guys know of a hierarchy within the squad? Do you really follow all the social media brick that closely, or how do you know it? Not trying to have a dig, just genuinely want to know how you've come to those conclusions. :) I have to admit I have absolutely no clue how the relationships between the players within the squad are. Honestly wish I knew! Maybe would be interesting (though probably not, knowing most footballers). In the documentary it seemed like most of the players got along well - but the people that speak the same language stick together more - which is only natural, I suppose.

Only thing i know is what lloris said. That the leaders are himself, kane, dier and hojbjerg. Or at least the most vocal.

The team seems to get along. Contes comments seem to back that up.

There obviously is and rightly is a hierarchy in the squad.
Outfield it does look like its kane, especially anything offensive, and dier defensive, at least since jan left.
Hugo is probably more off field.
Other here and an AV and modelling form that i frequent very little I'm not on any social media, so its purely from what i see on the pitch.
Can't believe that players social media accounts would give that great an insight to their private lives.

I’ve always thought Sess looks like a technically more gifted player than Reguilon. Problem with Sess is confidence, but you don’t get confidence from all the injuries he has had and without a run of games. Hopefully he stays fit and will get a proper run, as he is steadily getting better and will only progress further from here….

Sess and Doherty are better finishers by far out of the wing backs. With some if the chances Reguilon has had this season i think Sess scores most of them.

As I said in the Doherty thread, we need to see these guys play more of the WING role rather than the BACK role. They have it in their technical make up but we haven't yet seen it on the pitch - until yesterday. So it didn't surprise me to hear Conte rave about the first goal and say that is what he has been looking for from his wingbacks and his coaching is at last bearing some fruit. Long may it continue.

Personally I think Reggie is better today, but Sess has a higher ceiling. Either way, whichever of those is the back-up puts us in a stronger position at LWB than we are in more or less any other position.

These two could potentially be our LWB options for several years

His best game for us for sure, always thought there was a very good player in there and yesterday he started to show it. I have a feeling/hope that he will grow into a very good player as he matures and gets more confidence into his play.

Back