• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

he needs to learn his voice
Sounds tossy buy a quiet player isn’t IMO an effective one
More he is timid.
Conte might bring him out of shell.
Our left side doesn’t deliver.
Was a great prospect at Fulham but I’m not sure still.

Last edited:

This, this and this.

Add real belief and confidence to his game and I think he has all the tools.

"Shortcomings" in the City game, but he was fine imo, good even, particularly defensively. Coming in a really tough game, days after being subbed in the first half.

Hopefully this will strengthen his belief that he belongs at this level. Nothing like learning by succeeding.

This, this and this.

Add real belief and confidence to his game and I think he has all the tools.

"Shortcomings" in the City game, but he was fine imo, good even, particularly defensively. Coming in a really tough game, days after being subbed in the first half.

Hopefully this will strengthen his belief that he belongs at this level. Nothing like learning by succeeding.
With Reggie forced to sit the City game out (I think he's actually not back for Burnley as well?) it was a chance for Sess to show his worth.

And he did pretty well. In not sure if he's timid, just lacks a bit of youthful confidence, confidence in his ability, which is a bit strange as his ability and technical levels have been a cut above his age group for years.

But he's been dealt some brick luck with injuries and let's not forget when he's been handed a chance got sent off and hauled off after 30mins, so Saturday was a step in the right direction.

Let's hope he plays tonight?

With Reggie forced to sit the City game out (I think he's actually not back for Burnley as well?) it was a chance for Sess to show his worth.

And he did pretty well. In not sure if he's timid, just lacks a bit of youthful confidence, confidence in his ability, which is a bit strange as his ability and technical levels have been a cut above his age group for years.

But he's been dealt some brick luck with injuries and let's not forget when he's been handed a chance got sent off and hauled off after 30mins, so Saturday was a step in the right direction.

Let's hope he plays tonight?

Personally i hope we keep the same side, they played well against City and think it will give all the players more confidence to see the same team announced.

I think Reggie is being underrated somewhat. Hes put in better performances than Sess has as yet and has shown great delivery with both feet from the left. I expect he will be the starter once hes back up to speed because hes defensively better and has a lot more confidence in his attacking as well. Either way its not a bad space to be in where we can see Sess grow into the role and keep Reggie honest at the same time.

I like Sess better than Reggie. More purposeful player and great upper body strength for a kid. Sess has made Davies look better too.

Reggie is exciting going forward but like Moura, very random and unpredictable. Hard to bed in a system with too many of those sorts around.

I like Sess better than Reggie. More purposeful player and great upper body strength for a kid. Sess has made Davies look better too.

Reggie is exciting going forward but like Moura, very random and unpredictable. Hard to bed in a system with too many of those sorts around.
Sess may have shown more purpose elsewhere but he hasn't in a Spurs shirt. I think many are forgetting how good Reggie was before his injury last season. Now sure he hasn't re-grabbed that form but it's not as if Sess is playing any better as it stands...

Certainly not a bad player but not a good one for us yet either. Has he got any assists for us? I really struggle to even remember any threatening crosses or times he's tikes he's been in a dangerous position....

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I am sure this happened more than once but I saw it clearly on one occasion in front of me last night, when Sess was indicating to PEH (? I think) that he wanted the ball played into space in front of him, and instead it came directly to his feet, meaning he had to check himself rather than run onto the ball. Now that happens to players often, not a big deal in itself, but what I noticed was there was no reaction from either player - no acknowledgement from the passer he'd got it wrong, and no sense of frustration from Sess that the wrong ball had been played. Is that just a lack of confidence on his part?

I am sure this happened more than once but I saw it clearly on one occasion in front of me last night, when Sess was indicating to PEH (? I think) that he wanted the ball played into space in front of him, and instead it came directly to his feet, meaning he had to check himself rather than run onto the ball. Now that happens to players often, not a big deal in itself, but what I noticed was there was no reaction from either player - no acknowledgement from the passer he'd got it wrong, and no sense of frustration from Sess that the wrong ball had been played. Is that just a lack of confidence on his part?

He's also getting little cover when he goes forward, he does not seem to know if the gap he is leaving behind him is being covered.
Against city they isolated him and he was often left with two or three players pressing him or passing around him.

or abject shock that PEH didn't shank it out of play

He's also getting little cover when he goes forward, he does not seem to know if the gap he is leaving behind him is being covered.
Against city they isolated him and he was often left with two or three players pressing him or passing around him.
That's what having Davies as a teammate feels like.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back