• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rolando

Modric THFC

Jimmy McCormick
Looks like he's being lined up to be our new centre half.

From Duncan Castles earlier:

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/eaf9fbdf-7d33-4c55-a12b-01e74f2d29fb/?source=twitter

Tottenham negotiate transfer of Portugal central defender Rolando from FC Porto. #THFC #FCP
Tottenham Hotspur have begun negotiations with FC Porto over the transfer of Portugal international defender Rolando. The 27-year-old central defender has been identified by Andre Villas-Boas as one of four new players to be acquired with some of the revenue from Gareth Bale's proposed €100million move to Real Madrid

Rolando was sidelined by Porto for the first half of last season and loaned to Napoli for the second half following a dispute over the Portuguese club's desire to move him to Queens Park Rangers. Until that point a regular for his national team, the Cape Verde-born defender had the most successful year of his career when winning a treble of Primeira Liga, Taca de Portugal and Europa League under Villas-Boas in 2011.

The story is also being confirmed by Portuguese journo https://twitter.com/_GoncaloLopes

Avb now trying Rolando from #FCPorto . 6m euros. #thfc

any good? Carvalho is the only decent Portuguese defender ive ever seen

If he played against Gala today then he isn't very good, particularly if he's left sided. I only caught the second half and they look shoddy.

CUrrently our CB partnership v Palace and til after the Sept international break looks like being Dawson and Fryers/Livermore so we need someone in!!

My money is on the Romanian chap arriving

CUrrently our CB partnership v Palace and til after the Sept international break looks like being Dawson and Fryers/Livermore so we need someone in!!

Dawson? He's injured.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Vertonghen back in time for Palace.

We certainly need someone. Still cant believe we have let Caulker go without getting a replacement CB back in.

I know we couldnt know Dawson would get injured, but we knew Vertonghen and Kaboul were not fully fit. I'm sorry,but if either Fryers or Livermore start as a CB v Palace I will be a touch p#ssed off, f#ck knows what my mood will be like if they both start

We certainly need someone. Still cant believe we have let Caulker go without getting a replacement CB back in.

I know we couldnt know Dawson would get injured, but we knew Vertonghen and Kaboul were not fully fit. I'm sorry,but if either Fryers or Livermore start as a CB v Palace I will be a touch p#ssed off, f#ck knows what my mood will be like if they both start

Yeah, I'm very surprised at that. The only thing I can think of is that we must have been 99% sure we had the Romanian guy in the bag and it was too late to pull the plug on the Caulker transfer.

But come the final whistle you'll be delighted. Fryers playing as an attacking CB, Livermore playing as a deep playmaking CB, what could go wrong?

FRICKIN YEAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

LEVY YOU BALD GENIUS!!!!

Lemme guess, swap deal for Bale + you give us £65m????
Much more consistent than the Welshman and he will actually score from his free kicks!!!!
Twice the player that left United.

But don't understand why we might play him at centre back???

Back