• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Soldado - Official!

He don't exactly look thrilled about joining us, do he?

I don't speak Spanish but if its true he was in the middle of a rant at the Chairman of Valencia then I'd be more worried if he was grinning like an idiot.

fcuking eck...25 mill record signing flying with them twunts. Couldnt we hire a private jet?

We run on a tight budget, and you want to hire a private jet to fly one person over?

Seriously? What would that even gain us? He's already agreed to join!

He's just arrived in London...

A4768_zpsa0abcaf1.jpg

We run on a tight budget, and you want to hire a private jet to fly one person over?

Seriously? What would that even gain us? He's already agreed to join!

you are too serious and have no fricken idea about doing things in style ;)

are you an accountant?

Indeed!

As frustrating as our recruitment can be at times you just cannot complain about our transfer policy over the past year. Those players in bold are players who have proven themselves at very high club or international levels.

Still amazed we signed Lloris, huge huge coup IMHO.

Having witnessed the likes of Pat Jennings and Ray Clemence I'd say Lloris has been pretty underwhelming so far.

you are too serious and have no fricken idea about doing things in style ;)

are you an accountant?

I don't see what you'd gain by doing it.

'Doing it in style', which would gain us what? Nothing. In fact it would cost us a large amount of money.

Surely Soldado is paying for his own flight. He isn't going to a game or a training camp or anything. Surely players don't get clubs to pay for all their flights?

I don't see what you'd gain by doing it.

'Doing it in style', which would gain us what? Nothing. In fact it would cost us a large amount of money.

fudging hell, at least put him on British airways or at the very least Easyjet. Anything but that piece of brick airline.

So now we've got our 'Soldier' up front, what do people think would be the best line-up to get the best out of him and our attackers generally?

Or if Soldado is paying for hos own flight, he needs to be splashing the cash ;)

Of course it bloody well is!

Hmm, not guarenteed to be; if the shot was from a closer angel it couldn't be disputed, but it could be a look-a-like.

Why would a multi-millionaire footballer from a foreign country travel by Ryanair??

Hmm, not guarenteed to be; if the shot was from a closer angel it couldn't be disputed, but it could be a look-a-like.

Why would a multi-millionaire footballer from a foreign country travel by Ryanair??

How about because Ryanair are the only airline that flies between Valencia & London?

Was mentioned before. They have the most routes most often. If you want to get from A to B short notice then Ryanair are good at that.

Back