• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Soldado - Official!

so who's that with Soldado then, the Spanish kid in question i presume?

His new header on twitter.

BQ2G0L7CMAEJoff.jpg

Assuming that that's his official twitter, I think it's safe to say that the deal has been concluded.

Actually it says Jugador del Tottenham Hotspur FC, Londres on his Twitter pic as well

Spurs official website late on everything once again, what a surprise.

He came from sunny Spain
To play at White Hart Lane
Oh what's his name?
Oh what's his name?
Robbie Robbie Soldado, Soldado, Soldado
Robbie Robbie Solado
Robbie Soldado

longest medical ever........where is it taking place???????? Pluto or Uranus????

Soldado ohhhh, Soldado ohhhhhhhh
He's on a scoring spree
but then he fudged his knee

I think this one is better.

Soldadoooo ohhhh
Soldadoooo ohhhh
He comes from Espanol
He hates the Arsenal

So has Soldado passed or failed his medical then??

He passed the third quarter (at the 17th time of asking) yesterday. Fourth quarter was due to take place today but Dr Mughaal neglected to bring the Flux Capacitor with him. Levy not happy and Dr Mughaal now on final warning (first two warnings for eating AVB's packed lunch and inappropriate contact with Aaron Lennon at end of season party respectively). Fourth quarter has therefore had to be rescheduled for tomorrow and Levy instead took Soldado out for lunch today, at that Thai place on the High Road. Soldado had the the Tom Yum Koong, Beef Massaman and Pacific Squid. Levy ordered from the set menu.

Back