• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

actually i was going to give you a holla about that

you know me. i enjoy a good spot of itk bashing as much as the next guy. to a point of illness i might add, but i have to say though that i dont see the need to attack one of ours

Mumorn is about as GG as anyone here...and if he says so. Then we really should take it on face value that he trusts his source

then there is the chance he is telling porkies. might as well laugh it off

i think both you guys have sort of boxed each other into corners somehow and neither of you want to back down

having said that Mumorns position is now heroic in that he is getting hounded by us ITK haters ...so he is already a martyr sticking his neck out.

if it doesnt come good, al people will focus on is him getting attacked. if it does happen!!! I think Mumorn will retire like Micheal jordans last shot against the Jazz in Byron's fudging FACE

If it doesn't come off it does not matter a fig about Mumorn.

But I would be interested to see if KD is willing to lay his balls on the line and state categorically that it WON'T happen.

So Salvo said it aint done, Soldado doesn't know what's happening as everything is up in the air but 'Mumorn off GG' says different! TBF it looks like this one might happen but nothing you have said has happened yet, so to be confident in your ability is a big shout!!

Of course Soldado knows whats happening, he's signed his papers. Valencia just want to sign a replacement, he's training alone so he isn't out of training. He's not the captain anymore, taken off billboards and marketing images, he's ours. Nothing I've said? I've passed on information. My source was wrong regarding announcements, no idea why it hasnt been announced yet though.

On here? Who said anything about on here?

This is the only site I visit, and the only person I have seen state he is a spurs player is Mumorn, hence my questions to him.. As for other ITK if they had said the same, I'd be questioning them also

Of course Soldado knows whats happening, he's signed his papers. Valencia just want to sign a replacement, he's training alone so he isn't out of training. He's not the captain anymore, taken off billboards and marketing images, he's ours. Nothing I've said? I've passed on information. My source was wrong regarding announcements, no idea why it hasnt been announced yet though.

Not looking good for us with Bale then with him being removed from twitter and Facebook...

Mumorn isn't the only one to say it's done, pretty much all the ITK are saying it's done.

Soldado said he wasn't allowed to comment, not that he didn't know what was happening.

Which means absolutely f*ck all. Whereas Mumorn has some sort of record that seems at this stage to be fairly decent, none of those w*nkers do. They probably just are repeating whatever Mumorn says in cryptic codes...

Very much of the opinion of AS, reluctant slate one of our own, but am getting fed up with the general b*llocks flying around about transfers - just itching for the window to shut - Soldado or not, Bale or not.

Which means absolutely f*ck all. Whereas Mumorn has some sort of record that seems at this stage to be fairly decent, none of those w*nkers do. They probably just are repeating whatever Mumorn says in cryptic codes...

oh mate, you've done it now . . .

If it doesn't come off it does not matter a fig about Mumorn.

But I would be interested to see if KD is willing to lay his balls on the line and state categorically that it WON'T happen.

:ross: Why on earth would he say that? He hasn't got a 'source' telling him so, he has nothing to prove. Mumorn is the only one with anything to prove, I think with the general record ITKs have KD is well within his rights to be suspicious of Mumorn, although I'd rather not feed the fire and wait for him to be wrong before denouncing him.

Very much of the opinion of AS, reluctant slate one of our own, but am getting fed up with the general b*llocks flying around about transfers - just itching for the window to shut - Soldado or not, Bale or not.

elaborate please?

:ross: Why on earth would he say that? He hasn't got a 'source' telling him so, he has nothing to prove. Mumorn is the only one with anything to prove, I think with the general record ITKs have KD is well within his rights to be suspicious of Mumorn, although I'd rather not feed the fire and wait for him to be wrong before denouncing him.

Exactly..such a weirdo question:ross:

oh mate, you've done it now . . .

:lol: He claims to have called Gallas and Chadli, who both signed, if Soldado still signs after all these delays he will still have a decent record. After all we can't persecute him until he is flat out wrong about something. Announcements, medicals and the like I'm sure can be delayed (all that's left might be the way the money is paid, after all), but if someone says categorically a player is joining us and then doesn't they have to be called out, not worth doing so until he definitely isn't coming though.

Back