• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I have a strong dislike for itk's (especially ones that are so obviously doing it for attention). GG is a place where you can easily escape from them but now posters that have accumulated massive post counts have suddenly decided they're going to take the tinkle and act like an attention seeking clown. It's annoying because people genuinely come on this thread because they genuinely just want an update regarding our dire striker situation. They're going to see all this activity on this thread and think there's going to be some news but in reality it's just some lame deciding he will be 'itk' for today.
Lol hail king Mumorn

Moomin_characters.png

I love it personally man. KD you should go on twitter and follow some dingdong called Indy-kaila, reckons hes got contacts in the game and another guy called Indy-liar who basically rips the tinkle out of him

A genuine question.

Why are you so bothered about this? I'm alarmed that you're getting so fired up about it. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?

Again, a genuine question.

A genuine answer.

I don't know why these guys get so wound up.

Another guy wanted ITKs to die or go blind or something.

WTF? Mumorn is not even claiming to be ITK.

I have a strong dislike for itk's (especially ones that are so obviously doing it for attention). GG is a place where you can easily escape from them but now posters that have accumulated massive post counts have suddenly decided they're going to take the tinkle and act like an attention seeking clown. It's annoying because people genuinely come on this thread because they genuinely just want an update regarding our dire striker situation. They're going to see all this activity on this thread and think there's going to be some news but in reality it's just some lame deciding he will be 'itk' for today.

Appreciate the answer...

Back