• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

It was posted more out of fear than flippancy. ;)

=D>

To be fair I thought it was brilliant...on another tack, why is there such a hate-train for Mumorn here? The Soldado stuff is not a huge surprise, besides, why couldn't he have 'a source'? And why does it matter if he does or doesn't? They're HIS balls, and frankly, I'm sure he knows what he's doing with them!

BTW, if anyone wants me to post WHY we are spending in this window, and why this set-up is being supported by the chairman and owner, I'd be happy to. It isn't rocket science, it simply requires a knowledge of the last 10 years of our operating history!

Ha ha Mumorn - in that Chadli thread you said it looks done... 5 mins later Rossi says it's all over Belgian media it's done... then the Israeli Statto pops up and says his teammates are wishing Chadli well at Spurs.

Is that what happened this time, one of your websites or Twitter sources have lit up News Now and you're saying it's done because of your 'source'?

If anyone can be arsed going looking on twitter (their search is typically a mess) I'm sure you can find someone announcing the signing before Mumorn 'ITKing' it 5 minutes before it was all over the english press.

From a fella called Mumorn over at Glory-glory:

Soldado has signed.

Expect announcement tonight, if not then it'll be over the weekend. But he has officially signed.

FYI, he called the Chadli signing sunday morning before it got on the OS in the afternoon

-----------

Do you know, when Twente announced it on sunday?

From the things I have read at glory-glory over the years, this poster is not one, who makes up flimflam.

He does not get much inside info, but when he does, it is spot on.

------------

That is just too funny :lol: :ross:

Well whoever said it is correct I suppose. I'm not ITK and my info is usually always spot on from Gallas to Chadli to Soldado.

How many posts has this guy got out of interest?

about 100 useful ones and about 12800 pointless ones.

:ross:

From a fella called Mumorn over at Glory-glory:

FYI, he called the Chadli signing sunday morning before it got on the OS in the afternoon

-----------

Do you know, when Twente announced it on sunday?

From the things I have read at glory-glory over the years, this poster is not one, who makes up flimflam.

He does not get much inside info, but when he does, it is spot on.

------------

That is just too funny :lol: :ross:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man oh man oh man. This is fantastic man......Mumorn i forgive you for the attention seeking lies if it means those fools actually believe it.

Wrong once again. Not the brightest bunch over at SC are they? Must be the wrongens that get banned from here.

Well whoever said it is correct I suppose. I'm not ITK and my info is usually always spot on from Gallas to Chadli to Soldado.

Chadli loooool oh carry on man carry on looooool. I genuinely thought the attention seekers were only from that other site but i guess there will always has to be one. It's a shame it's come to this but after the wrestling forum fiasco it was always going to end like this.

Chadli loooool oh carry on man carry on looooool. I genuinely thought the attention seekers were only from that other site but i guess there will always has to be one. It's a shame it's come to this but after the wrestling forum fiasco it was always going to end like this.

what exactly is coming to an end?

Reports in Spain say that Valencia coach Miroslav Djukic has admitted that the possibility of Roberto Soldado leaving is real and the hunt has begun for his replacement.

Source: Sky Sports

Andre Villas-Boas has confirmed that the striker remains a transfer target for Tottenham Hotspur, despite Valencia previously warning that they will have to meet his release clause of €30milion (£25.8m).

A number of other clubs, including Liverpool, have also been linked with a move for Soldado, and Djukic admits he is expecting further developments.

"The possibility that he will leave is real," Djukic is quoted as saying by local sports daily Super Deporte.

"Soldado is our striker and if he stays then he will be the reference point up front."

The uncertainty over Soldado's future has not prevented Valencia from beginning to look to add to their front line, as Djukic insists his squad needs strengthening whether he stays or goes

"Valencia are working on various options in case Salgado does leave, but we have too (few) forwards, either with Soldado or especially without him," he added.

Soldado is a fans' favourite and it is thought it is unlikely that he will ask to leave, but Djukic insists that even if he did it would not be a disaster.

"We have to remember though that Valencia the club is greater than any player," he concluded.

Soldado returned to Valencia on Friday and is set to join up with his team-mates on Saturday.

Trust me when i say there was something from the Valencia end that has got Mumorn excited.....slowly but surely we will find out what exactly it is but the quotes above is a start.

Wrong once again. Not the brightest bunch over at SC are they? Must be the wrongens that get banned from here.

Spoken with an air of authority. Mix that with concise bursts of ITK and it can only be a shocking lack of ambition that keeps you from a mod's or admin post.

Kd by the looks of it - sounds like he's going to spontaneously combust with all this ITK stuff going on :eek:

tumblr_mln1pqRrr61s9adcso1_500.gif

Back