• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

If you're on Twitter, follow @Spurspanyol. Lives in Valencia, is reporting on the transfer via the local press. The crux of it is, Valencia need to sell. Playing hardball to look like they are not weak when the reality is they are. He's not reporting ITK, just the news out there which is far more transparent than the news we get in the UK. Important to remember the local press play to Valencia's agenda.

Latest snippets include loan interest Valencia need to pay in August along with a variety of 'new signings' they are working on - all of which can only happen if they sell Soldado.

"They are backed massively in a corner here"

Glad someone understands the politics of it over there. Good post

If you're on Twitter, follow @Spurspanyol. Lives in Valencia, is reporting on the transfer via the local press. The crux of it is, Valencia need to sell. Playing hardball to look like they are not weak when the reality is they are. He's not reporting ITK, just the news out there which is far more transparent than the news we get in the UK. Important to remember the local press play to Valencia's agenda.

Latest snippets include loan interest Valencia need to pay in August along with a variety of 'new signings' they are working on - all of which can only happen if they sell Soldado.

"They are backed massively in a corner here"

Local news out there is also flimflam though.
Remember when he tweeted this and everyone went apebrick.

"Spurspanyol ‏@spurspanyol 23 Jul
Once Baldini/Spurs decided to move the goalposts after being so close to completing a deal, VCF pulled the plug on the deal."

Following on from taking down the Soldado posters..
No Soldado preparing for Milan game in these pictures either on official Valencia site.

animacion-25-7-2013b.jpg
animacion-25-7-2013.jpg_1494554400.jpg

edit : Also watched there training video from yesterday Soldado didn't train (first day training). Also not in the camera stills either. Maybe on extended leave due to confeds.

Also this paragraph on the video.. almost like Soldado don't exist!

Andres Guardado andJuanBernattrained with therest of the squad on Wednesday,after returning from a short holiday. Led byMiroslavDjukic, Valencia CF trainedthis morning attheCiudad Deportivade PaternaJinkoSolarfollowing the camp inSpeyer(Germany), with a session focused on ball work.Sergio Canalescontinuedhis recoveryand is improving his pace on the ball withevery passing day, but absent was the injured Dani Parejo. However, Parejo is expected to be back in action almost immediately.

Last edited:
little place called Hartlepool. MON THE MONKEY HANGERS

Befriended a pad at school who had a penchant for smelly crisps and peeing on the train. Family moved from Cleveland to Wood Green. Had the biggest effin Walkman I'd seen too! Any relation???

Befriended a pad at school who had a penchant for smelly crisps and peeing on the train. Family moved from Cleveland to Wood Green. Had the biggest effin Walkman I'd seen too! Any relation???

I only moved up last year. I'm not THAT old ;)

Am I the only one thinking/hoping that the Soldado deal is done, and we're just waiting for Valencia to get their replacement in before anouncing? Kinda hard to negotiate with a club that knows you've just got 25 million or whatever.

Am I the only one thinking/hoping that the Soldado deal is done, and we're just waiting for Valencia to get their replacement in before anouncing? Kinda hard to negotiate with a club that knows you've just got 25 million or whatever.

That only works when its against spurs never in our favour hee haw

Why don't Liverpool get their own scouting system and stop going after our prospects?

Back