• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Robert Mugabe

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
Some reports coming out of Zimbabwe that this nasty and clinically insane racist fruitloop is about to kick the bucket. I for one will toast a drink in celebration of his demise.

Almost single handedly destroyed a country leading the starvation of millions and a life expectancy for men of 38 years old.

Let's hope his replacement is a more reasonable leader.

http://www.news.com.au/world/robert...we-has-collapsed/story-fndir2ev-1226795556601

Robert Mugabe, President of Zimbabwe, has collapsed

8 HOURS AGO | JANUARY 06, 2014 8:09AM

THERE are unconfirmed reports that the Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe, who will turn 90 next month, has collapsed in Harare.

The Zimbabwe Mail stated that security at the State House had been increased after concerns about the leader's health had been raised.

The paper stated that rumours about Mugabe's collapse had been posted on Facebook by a insider in the ruling Zanu-PF party known as Baba Jukwa.

The reports come at a delicate time for Zimbabwe, with an estimated 2.2 million people at risk of hunger.

The country is importing 150,000 tonnes of maize from neighbouring South Africa to guarantee food supplies before the April harvest.

Zimbabwe has been facing perennial food shortages prompting the government to import maize from neighbours to augment local production.

Poor food production has been blamed on land reforms which saw the seizure of white-owned commercial farmers under President Robert Mugabe's land reforms for redistribution to landless blacks.

The government says poor rains in recent years are to blame for the drop in food production.

Managed to turn Zimbabwe from the "bread basket of Africa" back to subsistence farming in a generation. Idiot.

Unfortunately, similar (and worse) reports of failing health have persisted for 20+ years.

Like hoping Spurs will top the league, Mugabe's demise is on my perennial "This Year, please" list.

Not got a great political brain myself but know alot of people on here do follow such subjects. Why did no one ever step in against this guy and his crimes?

Didn't Mugabe only recently say publicly that Tony Blair wanted to invade, but couldn't get America's backing?Was quickly denied by Blair's people

Also the nasty little racist dictator is extremely popular inside his own, majority, tribe.
Getting rid of him without a civil war would be bloody hard

Last edited:
I spoke with a guy from there on this a while back and he said its not only him. The other party they co-share power with have some very powerful ministeries and are equally useless. Reckons ita dangerous to have dollars in your bank account as they often seize it or freeze your accounts for no reason. Crazy - suprised more people havent left,

I spoke with a guy from there on this a while back and he said its not only him. The other party they co-share power with have some very powerful ministeries and are equally useless. Reckons ita dangerous to have dollars in your bank account as they often seize it or freeze your accounts for no reason. Crazy - suprised more people havent left,

Probably saving up to do so and what you said happens

The other party I think you are referring to are the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change) who from all accounts won the last two elections, only to have the result stolen away by Mugabe's bunch. Morgan Tsangari (sp?) is the leader of the MDC and has experienced beatings, suspicious death of his wife and numerous other injustices.

Unfortunately Zimbabwe is an impoverished hell hole with little hope. It will take years to turn in around but first step has to be to get beyond the Mugabe years.

Back