• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I could seeing this becoming very sour soon, could have a Harry Maguire type situation on our hands with fans trolling him all over the place.

I think in time he will come good but his reputation was his hard work and desire not how prolific he was.

Wait and see
Clearly you haven’t read about their history
They constantly just run debt after debt
And can barely pay any bills
Everton fans are dreading this

I've read about their history and about the other clubs they own. They want to flip everton for a profit. For that everton need to be in the prem. I'm not saying they will do a city or chelsea. But getting in richarlison could quell fans fears.

I've read about their history and about the other clubs they own. They want to flip everton for a profit. For that everton need to be in the prem. I'm not saying they will do a city or chelsea. But getting in richarlison could quell fans fears.
That’s a £100m outlay with his wages
Can’t see it at all

Plus he’s not even playing that badly, just can’t score.

Yeah IMO he’s not been up to the standard we need, that’s overall play not just goals. But no way he leaves in January unless we get an offer that’s too good to turn down. We have options in that position, it’s not like we are solely reliant on him. My only worry is Son being away for the Asian cup games in Jan-Feb and Richarlison stepping in at CF. He’s a threat in the air but as a finisher he’s not elite.

I get it that he might come good. Perhaps the question is whether we can afford to take care of him. He's not a Gil who was acquired young with relatively less money. He was our record signing and I think with a club our ambitions and financial prudence we need him to be effective like Maddision.

Or maybe we need to clear our Lo Celso and Ndombele before we can accomodate another player with complex issues.

Benched for last night’s loss against Uruguay in favour of Jesus. No shame losing to them but goes to show Brazil do not have vintage side at the moment and haven’t for many years. So when people highlight that certain players play for Brazil it doesn’t really hold much weight at the moment. Given we’re at home on Monday but I’d be tempted to start Richarlison and give him 60-70 mins and see how he gets on. If he’s having a mare then haul him off earlier but somehow we need to get his confidence up.

Back