• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Retro or old games consoles

JubbaChainsaw

Darren Caskey
I collect old games consoles and games, so if you have any gathering dust in a cupboard, loft, box under the bed etc and would want to part with them let me know.

I am after anything but mainly collect:

NES
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Gameboy
Super Nintendo
Sega Master System
Sega Mega Drive
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Game Gear

I have found eBay to be a rather cheap treasure chest of retro games, I always find bargains on there.

Sold my Nintendo Wii and 10 games for 43 pound(lost the pound key on my keyboard as now american so dont know how to
do it)

Sold my Nintendo Wii and 10 games for 43 pound(lost the pound key on my keyboard as now american so dont know how to
do it)

Use the shift $ for the £.

But you should have got more for it than that, should have sold the items individually.

I have found eBay to be a rather cheap treasure chest of retro games, I always find bargains on there.

maybe a few years back, but you're hard pushed to find any real bargains on there these days. best bet is for any local "pick up only" and if you're in london, you won't get much.
worth registering on some retro gaming forums, when selling to one another they generally factor in ebay fees so generally cheaper. car boot sales (if you're really lucky, or outside london, even better), and the "things for sale in local areas on facebook" type groups are probably your best bet.

have you checked out something called Hyperspin ?? all the consoles and all the games emulated - i have nearly 2 TB of roms and frond ends everything from 2600 to dreamcast ps2 and wii -- all depends on the speed of your PC but on a average spec you can play up to ps2 - search hyperspin on youtube

Im moving from a small flat to 3 bed house with the mrs and she has authorised a cab - currently looking in the usual and unusual places for a candy or 26" Bas 6 button for conversion with a J-pac ;]

Got none now days, and even if I did I wouldn't part with them (sorry!) but making small talk, can anyone remember this on the sega mega drive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcSjDro8zYw

I was only a year old, or just a tad younger when this cvame out, but I had a mega drive at 5 and this was the only football game I had. My dad (who's not a massive football fan) was the only one to score a single goal between the two of us in a year of playing it. Now I feel like if I was able to play this I could probably score hundreds :D it looks easy as anything, and it was back in the days you only really had 4 directions to run and no skills to offer. Still, I remember my uncle playin this back in the day as if it was the closest thing you could ever be to playing football. Compared to todays graphics and game play it seems liek nothing though.:lol:

i've just got back from new york, and visited the brooklyn barcade whilst i was there.
made me want to get a cab setup too!

Back