• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Relegation Battle Watch

West Ham: Still to play West Brom, Wigan, Reading and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. The latter two are definitive wins. Will reach the 40 points mark without much trouble.

Any chance they could lose all 4? [-o<

I just hope that the teams in the dogfight are down and out by the time we play them and that they have hope when Chelsea and Arsenal do.

I'm still shocked at how little respect Redknapp gets on this forum. Appalling.

QPR are down, they were already down when he took over. Financially I am sure he earned well out of it, but from a footballing decision point of view he was mad taking the job.

he took over after only 12 games. With him in charge they have amassed a mighty 19 pts from 18 games.Not good enough....imo there is enough talent there to have gained more points than that since he took over

have nothing against redknapp or the players, but that fernandez doing a venky - its just good to watch how these guys with the extra cash think its so easy to own or run a football club/team. they are certainly in it for the investment - or worse, the limelight - and its great to see these guys go down so that a honest and decent footballing team gets a stab at the premiership. more swanseas anytime.

he took over after only 12 games. With him in charge they have amassed a mighty 19 pts from 18 games.Not good enough....imo there is enough talent there to have gained more points than that since he took over

They were too deep into the season. They were always relegation candidates and 19pts from 18 games is about their level. Redknapp has never been an exceptional manager but he'll get the most out of what he has. And 40 to 45pts a season is about right with that current crop.

That chart must be wrong, it shows Spurs are second in the form league but everyone on here says we'll finish fifth.

Getting harder for qpr with the loss against Fulham
Saudi Sportswashing Machine is also flirting with disaster
ive been thinking that villa have been good enough.... But they just can't stop conceding.

QPR and Reading are down. QPR were down before Christmas in my view. I think despite a late rally this will finally be the season where Wigan succumb.

All I hope is that QPR put up a good display against Arsenal.

It is a shame that the Redknapp thread was cancelled because I can't remember the game where he blew it for QPR as he blew it for us last season by settling for a draw in a winnable game.

All I hope is that QPR put up a good display against Arsenal.

It is a shame that the Redknapp thread was cancelled because I can't remember the game where he blew it for QPR as he blew it for us last season by settling for a draw in a winnable game.

I think they'll be more than 1 win behind safety.

You can bet your life on it. But if they had got the win then all would have been different.

Don't really see how you can be so confident of that because no one will ever know. It's a 38 game season in England, and the season is made up of the sum of all its parts not just one match. Sure you can focus on bad decisions, like with us if we miss out by a point we'll be kicking ourselves about the points we threw away at the beginning of the year and you could blame AVB for one of the numerous mistakes he has made but that would be unfair if its not taken into consideration the offset.

Don't really see how you can be so confident of that because no one will ever know. It's a 38 game season in England, and the season is made up of the sum of all its parts not just one match. Sure you can focus on bad decisions, like with us if we miss out by a point we'll be kicking ourselves about the points we threw away at the beginning of the year and you could blame AVB for one of the numerous mistakes he has made but that would be unfair if its not taken into consideration the offset.

Said it before. HR is not a winner. He makes the wrong decisions.

Decent mid table manager as you say.

Reading and QPR have gone.

Could be anyone from Southampton down for the third spot.

I'd like to think there is some sort of justice to the whole thing, and that it would be Stoke that go down. The Premiership would be a much better place for it.

Said it before. HR is not a winner. He makes the wrong decisions.

Decent mid table manager as you say.

All managers make wrong decisions. I'd say Redknapp is a top six manager and proved it with Spurs. But he was never going to win us the title unless he got unlimited resources. Ferguson and Wenger are streets ahead of any other Premiership manager. Will be interesting to see what happens if City get a decent manager and if Mourinho comes back to Chelsea. If Mourinho goes to City its game over!

All managers make wrong decisions. I'd say Redknapp is a top six manager and proved it with Spurs. But he was never going to win us the title unless he got unlimited resources. Ferguson and Wenger are streets ahead of any other Premiership manager. Will be interesting to see what happens if City get a decent manager and if Mourinho comes back to Chelsea. If Mourinho goes to City its game over!

City have an excellent manager who won them the FA Cup then the EPL and are short odds to win the FA Cup this term.

HR said Bale was a jinx.

He is a winner. Fergie has not won every single EPL title and he lost today. He is another excellent manager.

Back