• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Real swap players in possible Bale deal

Your preference of the make weight player

• Di Maria

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Coentrao

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Rodriguez

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Morata

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • We should only accept Ronaldo

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
When was the last time he had a good game?

Who cares, just look at that baby face with the worldly eyes, the effortless grace with he dances around the pitch, the deft of touch, the swivel of the hips, the explosive finishing power in those thighs, he's a fine man, a fine fine man.

All the players in the poll would be exciting players.

I rate Khedira quite highly, but not sure where he'd fit in with us. Ozil obviously isn't happening. Not convinced about Kaka, he's seemed past it.

I hate this expression, it's so insulting, it's just wrong. It shows no respect for the contribution that players who may no longer be amongst the first names on the team sheet have made in the past. And it's a cliche to boot.

Apologies, out of favour players would have been a better expression although I feel the response was somewhat over dramatic

I hate this expression, it's so insulting, it's just wrong. It shows no respect for the contribution that players who may no longer be amongst the first names on the team sheet have made in the past. And it's a cliche to boot.

top post, i dont think libero meant anything by it but i dont love the appreciation for everyone thats put on a shirt and at some point happily played for the fans and for the cause

Apologies, out of favour players would have been a better expression although I feel the response was somewhat over dramatic

Probably my reaction to hearing and seeing the cliche bandied about a lot, football does tend to bring out the hackneyed expressions a lot, I have to resist the urge to punch the radio sometimes when talksport is on.

Back