• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Real swap players in possible Bale deal

Your preference of the make weight player

• Di Maria

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Coentrao

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Rodriguez

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Morata

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • We should only accept Ronaldo

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
Assuming that Real come up with a deal that Levy accepts and a player is included as a makeweight who would you want:

If I had to take a deal then probably Coentrao. We aren't likely to get a better left back than him and I'd rather the likes of Willian and Lamela to di Maria. Jese and Morata could become stars but then again they might not.

If I had to take a deal then probably Coentrao. We aren't likely to get a better left back than him and I'd rather the likes of Willian and Lamela to di Maria. Jese and Morata could become stars but then again they might not.

This

Morata, purely to have them hurt. Money and letting go players they don't want is not enough for me and is something they would do without the bat of an eyelid

Not sure I want any of those players tbh and players I would be interested in having in a swap deal probably wouldnt come, eg Khedira.

Would rather a bigger lump sum to go and buy 2-3 players that we really want to enhance the squad although I think it is a moot point anyway as Bale won't be sold this summer.

Khedira? Is that in case Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho and Capoue are all injured? :-"

A left back is needed now, I think it's pretty clear that Benny is gone and who else could we get better than Coentrao?

I'd tell them to get lost. Even if Bale DOES run down his contract, we get a player of his ability for three years. We get the merchandising rights and PR. We will have a better team and ultimately we will have earned, through Bale's presence in the team, a very similar sum over those years than we would get through selling him.

Ozil ....Clive Allen's 49 goals in a season would be at risk with Ozil supplying Soldado to bang them in

Khedira? Is that in case Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho and Capoue are all injured? :-"

A left back is needed now, I think it's pretty clear that Benny is gone and who else could we get better than Coentrao?

I did omit to mention prior to us now looking likely to sign Capoue. Tbh, if we got rid of the other deadwood in centre midfield like Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore then Khedira could be perfectly viable but it would never happen.

As for the left back situation, not entirely sure that Benny is definitely gone, not in this window anyway. Coentrao is not exactly what I would want either. Would prefer to save that money and go for Baines if that was the case.

I did omit to mention prior to us now looking likely to sign Capoue. Tbh, if we got rid of the other deadwood in centre midfield like Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore then Khedira could be perfectly viable but it would never happen.

As for the left back situation, not entirely sure that Benny is definitely gone, not in this window anyway. Coentrao is not exactly what I would want either. Would prefer to save that money and go for Baines if that was the case.

I hate this expression, it's so insulting, it's just wrong. It shows no respect for the contribution that players who may no longer be amongst the first names on the team sheet have made in the past. And it's a cliche to boot.

I hate this expression, it's so insulting, it's just wrong. It shows no respect for the contribution that players who may no longer be amongst the first names on the team sheet have made in the past. And it's a cliche to boot.

Agree

Back