• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Re NUCLEAR WAR...

Thread title is just earworming Electric 6 to me.

I don't think it will happen, the opinion on podcasts by smart people who know stuff is that Russian missiles are in such a state of disrepair they couldn't get off the ground anyway and they wouldn't dare even fuel them up.

Dunno. Heard that yes they let their military rot but the missiles were the one thing they kept in tip top nick. For obvious reasons. Might have changed though in the last few years.

Wouldn't take the chance.

Thread title is just earworming Electric 6 to me.

I don't think it will happen, the opinion on podcasts by smart people who know stuff is that Russian missiles are in such a state of disrepair they couldn't get off the ground anyway and they wouldn't dare even fuel them up.
Gay Bar?

Not personally but of course humanity will. Wars and what not are barely perceptible blips on the relentless growth of the human population.

The odd nuclear exchange as we go is inevitable now - you just don’t want to be in the way of it- same as any other war.

Why inevitable?

it's not in the interest of superpowers to destroy themselves.

higher chance of a rogue state or organization to start something...

"accidents" may also happen especially with governments authorizing initiatives that they have little control over e.g. mercenaries or the CIA :)

I respect that. When my eyes close for the last time the world ends.

This sounds like you're saying the world is going to end when you pass away, is that what you mean? I'd be surprised but that's what can be derived from the words you have posted.

I'm guessing you meant something else and mistyped but am intrigued either way!

This sounds like you're saying the world is going to end when you pass away, is that what you mean? I'd be surprised but that's what can be derived from the words you have posted.

I'm guessing you meant something else and mistyped but am intrigued either way!

Nope. When i die you all cease to exist. Prove me wrong.

Nope. When i die you all cease to exist. Prove me wrong.

If you are the main character I guess it's true but it's quite a self agrandizing view to take, my belief is that things will continue to happen once you aren't around, like they did before you were here. Unless you can end existence for everyone at the same time as your departure, if so, fair play and thanks I guess haha.

If you are the main character I guess it's true but it's quite a self agrandizing view to take, my belief is that things will continue to happen once you aren't around, like they did before you were here. Unless you can end existence for everyone at the same time as your departure, if so, fair play and thanks I guess haha.

If it makes you feel better. When you die we might all cease to exist.

Who knows what reality actually is? We could all be living in a computer simulation, which there is some evidence for. At the end of the day all our experiences are just electrons passing through our neves to be interpreted by our brain.

If it makes you feel better. When you die for we might all cease to exist.

Who knows what reality actually is? We could all be living in a computer simulation, which there is some evidence for. At the end of the day all our experiences are just electrons passing through our neves to be interpreted by our brain.

My perception of everything will cease to exist yes, at least how it currently is, but that's only a guess.

And yes, maybe we're all in the matrix.

The view is awful though, "it only matters whilst I'm here", that's essentially what you're saying in my opinion (correct me if I'm wrong) - If it's only here whilst you're here, what's the benefit in improving things beyond your own lifespan? No one would plant any trees if everyone shared the view you're claiming to share.

It's an arrogant viewpoint to have without a founding basis (other than what if it's all an illusion)

My perception of everything will cease to exist yes, at least how it currently is, but that's only a guess.

And yes, maybe we're all in the matrix.

The view is awful though, "it only matters whilst I'm here", that's essentially what you're saying in my opinion (correct me if I'm wrong) - If it's only here whilst you're here, what's the benefit in improving things beyond your own lifespan? No one would plant any trees if everyone shared the view you're claiming to share.

It's an arrogant viewpoint to have without a founding basis (other than what if it's all an illusion)

Only if you take what i'm saying seriously. I could just be having a hypothetical bit of fun.

Only if you take what i'm saying seriously. I could just be having a hypothetical bit of fun.

Your post is a contradiction and you know it as do I. I understand the duality of nature but your post isn't serious / jovial, it's just dumb.

I take it as a comfort that there are lost, lonely people on the internet or otherwise with nothing better to do than not acknowledge their ignorance, keep on being you, commenting on nothing like it's everything. Can't wait for the next heard / depp trial lol

Your post is a contradiction and you know it as do I. I understand the duality of nature but your post isn't serious / jovial, it's just dumb.

I take it as a comfort that there are lost, lonely people on the internet or otherwise with nothing better to do than not acknowledge their ignorance, keep on being you, commenting on nothing like it's everything. Can't wait for the next heard / depp trial lol

Oh the irony.

Your latest posts doesn't add anything, just admit you're dumb / selfish and be done with it, or block me, but "Only if you take what i'm saying seriously. I could just be having a hypothetical bit of fun." and then "oh the irony" - Maybe just change your username to "I'm a clam" and make it easier for everyone @Lilbaz

You'll say nothing in relation to your response implying that it only matters when you're here Little Barry / @Lilbaz because you are stupid, sorry "dumb" isn't the ideal word as it implies something else. Ignorance is another pertinent word.

You are constantly called out for stating the obvious or adding on an irrelevant detail like it means something - Either add something of value to the discussion, or don't mate. Don't lie in the middle ground of mediocrity.

Back