• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Re NUCLEAR WAR...

We are Tottenham

Kasey Keller
Isn,t it about time politicians on both sides of the divide or whatever political persuasion start to talk and worry about NUCLEAR WAR. This is a massive possibility right now! Hardley a whisper from the Media and the Politicians who are behaving like Osteriches. The headlines everyday in the Media should be about how to stop Nuclear catastrophy. Is not the Earth and everything in it worth saving??? with all of the people and our children Your Children to have their lives?
Whats going on now between Russia and Ukraine is sheer madness and it could esculate as if that's not Crazy enough allready.
In the words of Bertrand Russell "why should a few politicians blow us all to Kingdom Come!
now that would be a bit of a pity"

So for Gods sake Media, Politicians and us .. WAKE UP NOW.

I hope more of this kind of message is passed on now urgently for the sake of mankind because if this happens there will be no more anything........................................

Isn,t it about time politicians on both sides of the divide or whatever political persuasion start to talk and worry about NUCLEAR WAR. This is a massive possibility right now! Hardley a whisper from the Media and the Politicians who are behaving like Osteriches. The headlines everyday in the Media should be about how to stop Nuclear catastrophy. Is not the Earth and everything in it worth saving??? with all of the people and our children Your Children to have their lives?
Whats going on now between Russia and Ukraine is sheer madness and it could esculate as if that's not Crazy enough allready.
In the words of Bertrand Russell "why should a few politicians blow us all to Kingdom Come!

I hope more of this kind of message is passed on now urgently for the sake of mankind because if this happens there will be no more anything........................................

On the plus side, if it happens before May then Arsenal definitely don’t win the Premier League.

Im shocked that not more was made of the tanks being supplied and the perception that would give to Russia on the states that supplied them

I worry about the biggest partner having Biden as the leader, he just seems to be in huge cognitive decline so when you add him and Sunak together I start to worry about our abilities to respond to anything

Be glad there are nuclear weapons, otherwise they'd probably be world war 3. Mutual assured destruction keeps us out of direct conflict.

Be glad there are nuclear weapons, otherwise they'd probably be world war 3. Mutual assured destruction keeps us out of direct conflict.

That's the argument that's been used since WW2, and I suppose it has some validity, I know we all thought we were on the brink of it in 1962. I suppose it depends on how stable the leader of a nuclear country is.

I'd be more worried about what happens to the Russian nukes when Putin is deposed. Things could get very messy over there.

In case anyone missed it, “Thirteen days” is a great film on the Cuban missle crisis, really captures the tension building.

My dad was ground crew in germany on the planes that carried british nukes when this was going on. Interesting times.

In case anyone missed it, “Thirteen days” is a great film on the Cuban missle crisis, really captures the tension building.
Did it go far back enough to show how the US placed nukes in Turkey (?) aimed at Russia first?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I don't really see that a nuclear exchange is going to be more devastating than a conventional war (look at Mariupol).

It’s just a big whizz bang. Nuclear fallouts and nuclear winters are gonad*s.

The earth will survive, it’s been through much much worse.

I don't really see that a nuclear exchange is going to be more devastating than a conventional war (look at Mariupol).

It’s just a big whizz bang. Nuclear fallouts and nuclear winters are gonad*s.

The earth will survive, it’s been through much much worse.

Earth might. We won't. At least the vast majority.

Thread title is just earworming Electric 6 to me.

I don't think it will happen, the opinion on podcasts by smart people who know stuff is that Russian missiles are in such a state of disrepair they couldn't get off the ground anyway and they wouldn't dare even fuel them up.

Earth might. We won't. At least the vast majority.

Not personally but of course humanity will. Wars and what not are barely perceptible blips on the relentless growth of the human population.

The odd nuclear exchange as we go is inevitable now - you just don’t want to be in the way of it- same as any other war.

Back