• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Re NUCLEAR WAR...

You'll say nothing in relation to your response implying that it only matters when you're here Little Barry / @Lilbaz because you are stupid, sorry "dumb" isn't the ideal word as it implies something else. Ignorance is another pertinent word.

You are constantly called out for stating the obvious or adding on an irrelevant detail like it means something - Either add something of value to the discussion, or don't mate. Don't lie in the middle ground of mediocrity.

Tired mate? Maybe have a nap. You'll feel better.

Tired mate? Maybe have a nap. You'll feel better.

I can keep on going all night, your "nothing" responses fuel me. Unless I realize there's no point in debating with fools.

Every one sentence answer is a step away from "I know you are but what am I then"? You're a clam, like I am, but at least I admit it rather than being a lil bitch about things

tumblr_mg3efdiyOP1qc9pwoo1_500.gifv

Back