• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Woolwich

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Lloris - 6

Walker - 6
Toby - 6
Wimmer - 6
Rose - 7

Dier - 5
Dembele - 7

Lamela - 7
Alli - 5
Eriksen - 5

Kane - 7 (+1 for that goal)

Subs:

Mason - 5
Son - 5
Davies - 5

Hugo 7, couldn't do much about first goal, maybe misjudged second. But he's won us a lot of points over the season so can't complain.

Walker 6, decent at the back, not good enough going forward.

Toby 7, hampered with to many around him struggling

Wimmer 6.5, solid, a bit slow for second? Extra .5 tackle at the end

Rose 7, started well but to often chose wrong option in final third

Dier 5, looked lost to be honest

Dembelle 7, faded badly after very good start.
Back and middle just never seemed connected today.

Lamella 8, was everywhere, some great tackles, runs and passes. Very soft card negated him a bit

Alli 5, don't know if he's not fit or it got to him a bit today but he was poor

Eriksen 6.5, tried his heart out but wouldn't work, a misfiring alli and Dier maybe gave him to much to do.

Harry 8, without the goal 6.really needs to learn it's not always the best option to shoot.

Mason 6, difficult game to come into

Son 5, needs a bit of compsure on the ball

Davies 5, one good cross min 10 mins, more than walker and rose combined in 170.

Lloris 5
Walker 6
Alderweireld 7
Wimmer 7
Rose 7
Dier 5
Dembele 6
Lamela 7
Alli 5
Eriksen 6
Kane 7

Davies 6
Son 5
Mason 6

Why, because a worldie? What about the two or three other chances in this game alone when he shot from range or tight angles with others in better positions? Don't know about you but I would have a tap in and three points than a worldie and one point.
We have the best marksman in the PL and you seriously want him to shoot less? Words fail me.

Premier League Chart Toppers

Shooting accuracy

63% Harry Kane
58% Sergio Aguerro
58% Jamie Vardy
57% Odion Ighalo
53% Olivier Giroud
50% Romelu Lukaku
49% Ross Barkley
48% Philippe Coutinho
48% Yaya Toure
47% Alexis Sanchez

(from today's i)

@Spur of the moment did you watch the game? The highlights on MOTD didn't show 3/4 scuffs he had in the game. Scuffs that I'm convinced he'd of scored a few months back. He had one right at the end from a corner, hit it left footed and it just skewed off his left foot and went miles over. First half he had 2/3 shots in the opening 15 minutes that were hit straight at the keeper basically pass backs.

We're all delighted with him and his form and of course he must be knackered playing in virtually every game but his shooting was poor today and a couple of chances the pass was the better option.

Lloris 4
Walker 7
Alderweireld 8
Wimmer 7
Rose 7
Dier 6
Dembele 7
Lamela 8
Alli 5
Eriksen 6
Kane 8

Davies 6
Son 5
Mason 6

@Spur of the moment did you watch the game? The highlights on MOTD didn't show 3/4 scuffs he had in the game. Scuffs that I'm convinced he'd of scored a few months back. He had one right at the end from a corner, hit it left footed and it just skewed off his left foot and went miles over. First half he had 2/3 shots in the opening 15 minutes that were hit straight at the keeper basically pass backs.

We're all delighted with him and his form and of course he must be knackered playing in virtually every game but his shooting was poor today and a couple of chances the pass was the better option.

I expect we were under instruction to test ospina yesterday, getting as many shots off as possible, he has a habit of spilling the ball, he did it quite a few times yesterday, sadly nobody had followed in

Last edited:
Lloris - 5. Shaky, could definitely have stopped the second.

Walker -5.5. Sub-par, terrible delivery from crosses, but that isn't new.

Toby - 8.5. Usual composed, consistent self, goal gives him a boost.

Wimmer - 6.5. I would have given him a 5.5 because of his shakiness over the course of the ninety, but his excellent match-saving tackle on Ramsey right at the end redeemed his performance to a great extent.

Rose - 6. Unremarkable.

Dier -5.5 Lost control of the midfield a bit, and nearly got sent off himself.

Dembele - 6.5. Solid, unremarkable. Returning from injury, so expected that he's be a bit quieter than usual.

Lamela -7.5. Relentless, our chief ball retriever, constantly closed Arsenal down and usually made good decisions once he did get the ball. Could have been sent off too, but that doesn't detract too much from an otherwise fine display.

Alli - 6.5. Piece of relentless closing down (chasing after a lost cause) SRT up Kane for his second, but otherwise quiet - understandable given their double pivot of DMs.

Eriksen - 6.5. Quiet.

Kane - 7. Scored a great goal, worked the channels well.

Subs -

Mason - N/A.

Davies - N/A.

Son - N/A.

Poch - 6.

Yes I did watch the whole game and I'm not disputing that some of his shots might have been better yesterday, but you know what, neither do I care. The point is he has such an excellent overall conversion rate it would be criminal for him not to keep having a pop.

When you think about it the only reason he scored that brilliant goal yesterday is precisely because he was selfish. He didn't hesitate, he didn't look for the cross to Lamela, he just went for it. It was what, 20 yards out, at an acute angle and with two defenders between him and the goal. Exactly the sort of shot that, had it gone ballooning over the bar, you might well have said he should never have taken on.

So I say, keep shooting Harry at every possible opportunity, your willingness to have a pop probably represents our best chance of winning the title.

Lloris - 6

Walker - 5.5
Toby - 6.5
Wimmer - 6.5
Rose - 7

Dier - 4
Dembele - 7

Lamela - 7
Alli - 5
Eriksen - 4.5

Kane - 6.5

Subs:

Mason - 4
Son - 4
Davies - 4

It's funny. There hasn't been a ratings thread for about 3 months because it's a bit boring when all 14 players are scoring 8s and 9s.

One not totally satisfactory result and the hunt for someone to blame is on.
I don't agree with you very often but your bang on the money there

It's funny. There hasn't been a ratings thread for about 3 months because it's a bit boring when all 14 players are scoring 8s and 9s.

If that was the case there would have been one hell of a ratings thread after we lost to West Ham or Palace. From memory the last 'Ratings' thread was for Watford at the end of December (a win).

I normally start rating threads, and the bottom line is i've been too busy recently with my baby to post.

My impression was that ratings threads were always much more popular following a victory. Whereas after a defeat it was noticeable no one would even bother starting one. Understandably enough there seemed to be far less appetite for it.

I suspect posters were just getting bored with them per-se. Interest had been dwindling for quite some time before our present run of top form.

Back