• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Norwich

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Nothings going to change in the last 5 minutes. Bloody embarrasing.

Friedel - 5. Could do nothing with goals, but shocking distribution again.

Walker - 4. Awful. Poor passing and positioning when defending.
Kaboul - 6. Pick of the bunch.
King - 3. Worst game I've seen from him.
BAE - 5. Sloppy defending and tracking back, pushed forward when he could.

Lennon - 5. Not enough when on the ball.
Modric - 5. A couple of good passes do not make up for a very lacklustre display
Livermore - 4. Poor game. Offered no protection for the defence, and stood off far too much.
Bale - 5. STICK TO THE LEFT FFS. I'm tired of him not getting immediate joy and drifting all over the place.

Saha - 2. Just fudge off. Lazy and couldn't be arsed.
Defoe - 5. Good goal, but that's about it.

Subs:
Nelsen - 5. Slow as an elephant.
Adebayor - 4. Poor control constantly (one nice flick for BAE aside)
VdV - 4. Offered nothing.

Harry - 4. His arrogance in changing the team cost us.

Last edited:
Bale 2 - Can do one if this is what we can expect from now on. 70M Cheers.
Modric 1 - Was he CB?
King 1 - Awful
Harry 1 - You play your strongest side

Lennon 8
Nelson 8

Defoe 6
Ade 4
VDV Cant rate as I didnt see him once, except the clash of heads

Everyone else I forgot

I can't dance with any of that really, except to at least give Livermore some credit for the assist for Defoe.

Abysmal.

er they dont deserve ratings.

NONE OF EM.

UTTER ****S

I am so fudgein angry I really am.

RATINGS:

They all had a fudging eye on Wembley to warrant a rating...
Just like Everton did today... oh, no hang on THEY fudging MANAGED. WHY COULDN'T WE?

fudge off Harry... we all know you've 'gone' why not BE A MAN and admit it, rather than dragging us down with you?

I'd fudging tinkle myself if he left, only for the FA to re-evaluate our SHOCKING FORM since he first decided NOT to stop the rumours and gave it to Hodgson! **** deserves to walk the dogs and eat a bacon sandwich for the rest of his days... enjoy yer retirement... football's moved on since Trevor Brooking and 5 and thrup'pence to get into a game and get the bus home dahn the High road! Harrys' living in the past... and so have Tottenham Hotspur for too fudging long...

still, we were the first club to win the double... Blanchflower was a triffic Captain... and you wanna see Terry Dyson flying...
welcome to 2012 Harry!

fudge i'm ranting mad... someone shoot me!

Friedel - 5. Couldn't do anything about anything. Made a decent save.
Walker - 3. Was exhausted, and boy did it show.
Kaboul - 4.5. Was shaky, but mostly delivered.
King - 1. I really am terribly sad forcing myself to give him that rating, but it's what he deserved. Get better, Ledley. I refuse to write you off, you've given everything and saved us single-handedly so many times over the years. You deserve better than being discarded over a few bad games. But please, improve.
BAE - 4.5. Was poor, but so was everyone else.
Lennon - 5.5. Brightest player, main threat. Not that that's saying much.
Livermore - 5.5. Was good by the team's abysmal standards. But he's no Parker. Not yet.
Modric - 6.5. Best player. Tried hard, and made some fien passes, as usual. Not his fault.
Bale - 2. Looked dead on his feet. It showed.
Saha - 1. Pav would have been better.
Defoe - 5.5. Goal, not much else.

Subs;

Nelsen - 5.5 - Was our best defender. Not that that's saying much.
Ade - 5. Decent.
VdV - N/A.

Harry - 5 if he had nothing to do with the Corluka/Pienaar/Townsend decisions, - 1,000,000,000,000 if he did. Pointless, and it's now burning us, slowly and painfully.

Friedel- 5 Could do nothing about the goals

Walker 5 Didnt go forward at all. Busy defending.

King 4 He doesnt train so you cant expect better.

Kaboul 5 Exposed by the midfield

Assou ekotto 5 Not the worst but far from his best, should have scored

Livermore 4 Poor, didnt hassle them, at fault for their goal. One good pass doesnt make a game. I dont rate him.

Modric 6 Kept going, good passing but tired

Lennon 5 One or two good runs, not enough

Bale 6 Alright, one or two cross deserved a goal and unlucky shot onto the bar

Saha 3 Nothing

Defoe 5 His goals hides his poor movement, not a starter.

Subs-

Nelsen- 5 Shaky, dont want him in the side
Adebayor 4 Nothing apart a good flick for Bae
Van der Vaart 4 Nothing

Friedel 6 Could nothing about the goals
Ekotto 5 Had a good chance to score, but constantly caught out of position.
King 3 Sorry but he is finished.
Kaboul 6 OK until he went off.
Lennon 7 Our only consistent attacking threat.
Modric 5 Again could not impose himself. Lots of meaningless possession.
Livermore 4 Poor positioning. Great throghball for goal though.
Bale 3 Primma Donna and represents everything that has gone wrong in the last month. Redknapp needs to kick him up the arse!
Defoe 5 Well taken goal, but barely sighted after that.
Saha 2 Was the lazy prick even on the pitch?
Aebayor 3. Barely sighted.
VDV 3 Barely sighjted.
Nelson 6 At least he looked as if he cared.

Reknapp 2 Tactical genius... Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennon 5 One or two good runs, not enough

Bale 6 Alright, one or two cross deserved a goal and unlucky shot onto the bar

Defoe 5 His goals hides his poor movement, not a starter.

Laughable that Bale gets higher than Lennon and JD.

Bale hitting the bar obviously hid everything else he didnt do today in your eyes

Friedel - 6 didnt do much wrong

Walker - 6 average performance, usual passing going astray and unable to deliver crosses
Kaboul - 6 no idea why he wasn't marking holt
King - 3 he's gone, was a liability today
BAE - 7 did well going forward often with no else on that wing helping him out, covered for for king and kaboul on a few occasions

Lennon - 6 decent enough game not up to full fitness
Modric - 7 spread the play well, got the ball out to bale and lennon when he could
Livermore - 6 recycled possession well, great ball to defoe for the goal
Bale - 7 - our main threat in the game. at least he played like he gave a brick. yes he probably should have stayed out the left more but none of 8 crosses linked with anyone

Saha - 4 had a shot in the first half but completely anonymous
Defoe - 5. Good goal but not a threat otherwise

Subs:
Nelsen - 6 though he did well when he came on unfortunely because of he and king lack of pace we couldnt push up at the end
Adebayor - 5. good one two with BAE but that was it. not a threat.
VdV - 6. played out of position again. he was on a hiding to nothing. midfield was a wasteland after came on.

For the past few windows we all knew we needed centre back cover of quality, still hasn't happened. We all knew we needed wing cover, didn't happen, we all knew we needed a quality striker, didn't happen. Our transfer windows have been an absolute joke. This (along with Harrys brain) has cost us, we don't have good enough cover. fudge knows why - the stadium, harry simply not knowing what to do when he can actually get good players in, Levy not wanting to spend knowing Harry won't be with us?!

Either way. Not spending a few million could mean we don't get in an extra 30 and the ability to sign extra players!

Friedel - 6 didnt do much wrong

Walker - 6 average performance, usual passing going astray and unable to deliver crosses
Kaboul - 6 no idea why he wasn't marking holt
King - 3 he's gone, was a liability today
BAE - 7 did well going forward often with no else on that wing helping him out, covered for for king and kaboul on a few occasions

Lennon - 6 decent enough game not up to full fitness
Modric - 7 spread the play well, got the ball out to bale and lennon when he could
Livermore - 6 recycled possession well, great ball to defoe for the goal
Bale - 7 - our main threat in the game. at least he played like he gave a brick. yes he probably should have stayed out the left more but none of 8 crosses linked with anyone

Saha - 4 had a shot in the first half but completely anonymous
Defoe - 5. Good goal but not a threat otherwise

Subs:
Nelsen - 6 though he did well when he came on unfortunely because of he and king lack of pace we couldnt push up at the end
Adebayor - 5. good one two with BAE but that was it. not a threat.
VdV - 6. played out of position again. he was on a hiding to nothing. midfield was a wasteland after came on.

This seems about right to me. I would give Defoe a 6 for his goal and he generally tried. Kaboul a 5, clearly at fault for the goal and looked shaky several times. Bale possibly a 6.

Friedel -3 jesus christ man why are you taking long kicks upfield when we lost 100% of these. Brain Dead.
Kaboul - 3 Dreadful positioning and manages to injure himself with a brick header.
Walker and King - 3 were dreadful. King should have gone and Walker forget how to play.
Defoe - 3 Apart from a well taken goal, no contribution.
Ade - 3 First touch of a rapist, no shots on goal but was better that saha.
Saha - 0 Give him to a donkey sanctuary
Modric 3 - No control in midfield, no shots or assists. Dire set pieces. Another in a line of brick performances.
Livermore 4 - Got a decent assist but was also was by passed.
Lennon - 5 - He at least tried to achieve something and had some energy.
BAE - 3 - Should have scored and shaky at the back.
Bale - 3 - Hit the bar and tbf looked like our only chance of scoring but still hopeless as a mini Ronaldo.

Nelson/VDV - 4 - Nothing special but nothing utterly dire like some of the rest.

Redknapp - 1 - Useless managerial performance against a team with league 1 players, not sure where he thinks 6 wins are coming from with this pile of brick. ?¼You wont hear any renditions of "We want you to stay" after this.

Friedel -3 jesus christ man why are you taking long kicks upfield when we lost 100% of these. Brain Dead.
Kaboul - 3 Dreadful positioning and manages to injure himself with a brick header.
Walker and King - 3 were dreadful. King should have gone and Walker forget how to play.
Defoe - 3 Apart from a well taken goal, no contribution.
Ade - 3 First touch of a rapist, no shots on goal but was better that saha.
Saha - 0 Give him to a donkey sanctuary
Modric 3 - No control in midfield, no shots or assists. Dire set pieces. Another in a line of brick performances.
Livermore 4 - Got a decent assist but was also was by passed.
Lennon - 5 - He at least tried to achieve something and had some energy.
BAE - 3 - Should have scored and shaky at the back.
Bale - 3 - Hit the bar and tbf looked like our only chance of scoring but still hopeless as a mini Ronaldo.

Nelson/VDV - 4 - Nothing special but nothing utterly dire like some of the rest.

Redknapp - 1 - Useless managerial performance against a team with league 1 players, not sure where he thinks 6 wins are coming from with this pile of brick. ?¼You wont hear any renditions of "We want you to stay" after this.

I understand people are frustrated, but come on.

Friedel was taking long goal kicks because Norwich put us under pressure and the only defender we have that is capable of playing from the back under pressure. Of course he had to take them long? What else was he supposed to do.

"A team with league 1 players." That's just flat out disrespectful of a team that is currently 9th in their first season in the Premier League and just put in a performance against us at WHL that was very good.

Back