• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Man U

Friedel 6

Walker 5
Kaboul 6
King 7
Ekotto 8

Lennon 7
Livermore 8
Sandro 6.5
Modric 6.5

Ade 5
Saha 5

Defoe 7
Kranjcar 6
Rose 6

Friedel 6
Walker 6
Kaboul 6
King 6
Ekotto 7
Modric 6
Livermore 7
Sandro 6
Lennon 7
Adebayor 7
Saha 6
Subs
Rose 6
Defoe 7
Kranjcar 6

I feel it harsh to rate anyone 5, we werent that bad, but I struggle to give anyone an 8

That's exactly what I called him today. And I hope he sticks around for as long as Fletcher has at United. He won't play every game but he will play and he will be a very important squad member

you n I Linenet - we are made for each other i tell ya. I found my soulmate

He did ok, although they hardly threatened our back 4 as ludicrous as that sounds. Kaboul edged him slightly for me, mostly due to his physicallity. Both failed to close down Young for the 3rd

6/10

ah ok, I'm just slightly concerned as to whether he just can't take the Premier League anymore, maybe in the next few big games, we'll see how he really can cope.

Back