• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Liverpool

Lloris 6.5 - Did well enough. Probably realises how quick Walker is now.
Walker 7.5 - Well done Kyle that's more like it.
Dawson 6.5 - Poor distribution, but did his job well enough.
Gallas 5.5 - Willy G........
Verthongen 6 - Looks tired and off the pace, decent though.
Lennon 7 - Good game, nice to see him arriving at the back post.
Sandro 6 - Off day for the Beast.
Dembele 7 - Great first half, faded fast after 60 minutes.
Bale 7.5 - Great start, worked hard and always looked threatening.
Dempsey 6 - Worried that he seems happy to go over more than trying to influence the attacking phase, worked hard though.
Defoe 6 - Worked hard but totally ineffective more a problem with how the team played than himself.

Sigurdsson 5 - Lost.
Hudd N/A Can we pay someone off so he can score and get his hair sorted?

Lloris - 6.2 - did enough to stop liverpool scoring >= than spurs. He doesn't look like he wants to play in goal.

Walker - 6.91 - Fast to the line, well fetched.
Dawson - 7 - Done some good things.
Gallas - 4.43 - His defending will be the death of me this 'ere season.
JV - 6.9 - Look assured (standard line for a defender who done ok)

Lennon - 8: 1 goal + 1 assist + 7 (shirt number) minus 1 for silly eyebrows in his youth = 8. "We win when he scores, we win when he scores, aaron lennon, we win when he scores"
Sandro - 7.1 - Nearly 7.2 but he misplaced a couple of passes.
Dembele - 7.7 - Good to have him back from his hip troubles.
Bale - 8.076 - Another great performance. and nice to see him score a header. This league is too easy for him tho. Needs a move to spain to test himself. :rolleyes:

Dempsey - 5.3 - A decline from the 5.4 i gave him vs West Ham. Tap-in merchant who has been found out, sadly.

Defoe - 6.661 - Needs to be a bit more greedy.

I'm rounding you up or down on my spreadsheet. However it suits me. ;)

Lloris 6 I do like his aggressiveness but starting to get concerned that is at least 3 major fudgeups I can remember that should have cost us goals
Walker 7.5 thought he was great his best match of the year by some distance
Gallas 5.5 all over the place
Dawson 6.5 solid for the most part but a couple careless passes that could have cost us
Vertonghen 6.5 not his best but still nullified the threat of Sterling for the most part need Benny back so he can move back to CB
Lennon 7 can't remember him doing much going forward besides the goal but he put in a shift
Dembele 7.5 made a huge difference although he did seem to tire which is understandable with his layoff
Sandro 7 without him helping out in the back I am certain we would have drawn or worse
Bale 8.5 was unplayable in the first half brilliant free kick and almost another in 2nd half
Dempsey 7 thought he put in a nice shift without having much support to work with win he got the ball won a number of free kicks
Defoe 5 hardly remember him playing tbh

Siggy 4 he was poor again

Lloris-6,5
Walker - 8
Gallas- 5
Dawson 6,5
JV - 6,5
Lennon - 7,5 (+0,5 for defensive work)
Sandro 6,5
Dembele 7
Bale 8
Dempsey 6,5
JD 6

Mostly correct, but I would change as follows:

Lloris - 6.2 - did enough to stop liverpool scoring >= than spurs. He doesn't look like he wants to play in goal.

Walker - 6.91 - Fast to the line, well fetched.- ^.9351
Dawson - 7 - Done some good things.- 7.0125
Gallas - 4.43 - His defending will be the death of me this 'ere season. - 4.5345
JV - 6.9 - Look assured (standard line for a defender who done ok) - 7.0001

Lennon - 8: 1 goal + 1 assist + 7 (shirt number) minus 1 for silly eyebrows in his youth = 8. "We win when he scores, we win when he scores, aaron lennon, we win when he scores"
Sandro - 7.1 - Nearly 7.2 but he misplaced a couple of passes. - 6.999999
Dembele - 7.7 - Good to have him back from his hip troubles. - 7.65234
Bale - 8.076 - Another great performance. and nice to see him score a header. This league is too easy for him tho. Needs a move to spain to test himself. :rolleyes: - 8.56789

Dempsey - 5.3 - A decline from the 5.4 i gave him vs West Ham. Tap-in merchant who has been found out, sadly. - 5.3124

Defoe - 6.661 - Needs to be a bit more greedy. - 5.1894

COYS

Lloris 6 -Lucky man not to have a massive blunder on his CV so early in his Spurs career. He owes Walker a bottle of Champagne or two. Did well commanding his area though which is his main strength as far as I can see.
Walker 8 - He was the difference between a win and a draw (or defeat!!). Great defending. Delighted for the chap.
Gallas 4 -The most worrying thing is the sense of panic which is exuding from his every pore. He is destabilising the whole team in my opinion.
Dawson 6 -His passing was very poor but his defensive contribution not bad. I'd much prefer to have him in there than Gallas.
Vertonghen 5 - Not a great performance by Vertonghen. I'm not sure he knows how to play the left back position all that well. His awareness of players running beyond him is poor. He is a centre back first and foremost where the play is predominately in front of him.
Lennon 6.5 - I like goal. He play good that man.
Dembele 6 - Started well but faded as did the whole team to be fair. Top tackle on Gerrard(?) in the box which pool are wrongly calling a pen.
Sandro 5 - That's the worst I have seen him play for a while. He left too much of a gap between himself and the back four at times. I like to see him deeper and playing to his strengths rather than marauding up the pitch in Zokora-esque fashion.
Bale 8 - Our main attacking threat for the most part. Seems like he's been practising his swervy dippy freekicks. Got a bit lazy with his tracking back in the 2nd half.
Dempsey 6 - Worked hard but didn't create a lot which is what I want to see.
Defoe 4 - Invisible.

Siggy 3- Siggy plays guitar
Hudd 6 - Ran about a bit.

AVB 6 - A win is a win but we didn't play that well and were a tad lucky. He has to see the Gallas is becoming a liability. I would have brought Naughton on early doors for Gallas and moved Vertonghen in.

Bale our MOTM simply from those first 20 minutes.

8 for Bale.

7 for Walker and Lennon.

6 for everyone else.

Very erratic performance, and the passing from the spine of the team all night was well below required standard after the first 20 minutes. Sandro and Dembele especially wasteful in midfield. Dawson and Gallas distribution also absolutely appalling.

Lloris 7 - what a mistake...or was it a mixup? but good for the rest
Walker 7 - doing the simple things well...positioning was very good
Dawson 7 -strong and ever present, led the back line well
Gallas 6 - would have been lower if not for the precise tackle on suarez but he stumbled to cause that situation in the first place. thigh strapping every game?
Vertonghen 7 - good holding the ball and linkup play down the touchline...always trying to push the game upfield
Lennon 7 - ok game, thought he should have made his presence felt more in the second half when there was acres of space in front of him, but he chose to sit back deep
Sandro 7 - did what he does best, our most consistent player of the season so far
Dembele 7 -looked good in the first half but faded badly; shows our reliance on a ball holding midfield player for this team to work
Bale 9 - all beautifully done, assist, goal and one of the most unique own goal I have ever seen :) Made reina look bad today!
Dempsey 7 - he is the modern "destroyer" in an upfield role... very hardworking and his confidence building as he takes on players and forages in attack mode. still can't play with defoe though
Defoe 5 - anonymous, doesn't play well with others.

I'm rounding you up or down on my spreadsheet. However it suits me. ;)

I didn't realise there is a spreadsheet kept. Is it available on-line? Does it include pie charts or graphs of any kind (if not, then it should).

Regards.

I didn't realise there is a spreadsheet kept. Is it available on-line? Does it include pie charts or graphs of any kind (if not, then it should).

Regards.

I think there are some pie charts coming in the not so distant future.

Everyone is giving Lennon a 7 or more. Yes he scored and yes he obviously put is a good defensive shift. But did he offer anything offensively?

He was only up against a very slow, inexperienced defender in Downing, and we were at home and 2-0 up. Is he really deserving of such scores given he is an ATTACKING RM?

Lloris 6

Walker 7.5
Gallas 5.5
Dawson 5.5
Vertonghen 6.5

Sandro 7
Dembele 7

Lennon 6.5
Dempsey 6.5
Bale 8.5

Defoe 5.5

Everyone is giving Lennon a 7 or more. Yes he scored and yes he obviously put is a good defensive shift. But did he offer anything offensively?

He was only up against a very slow, inexperienced defender in Downing, and we were at home and 2-0 up. Is he really deserving of such scores given he is an ATTACKING RM?

Mate, you don't like Lennon, I think we get it by now!

he's averaging scores of just under 7 for the Liverpool game, what do you think he should get? He was about as good defensively as anyone on the pitch apart from Walker and he scored and pressed well, did any of their succesful attacks come down his side?

he's averaging scores of just under 7 for the Liverpool game, what do you think he should get? He was about as good defensively as anyone on the pitch apart from Walker and he scored and pressed well, did any of their succesful attacks come down his side?

My point is - did any of OUR successful attacks come down his side? We were at home remember.

Back