• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings: Stoke (A)

LLoris 4 Should save the goal, a couple of dodgy moments and bad kicking, something he needs to improve on and something I hadnt noticed in the past because we use him a lot like that.

Walker 8 Better & Better

Dawson 6 Typical Dawson, gave Everything but shaky spells

Caulker 6 Not over troubled

Vertonghen 7 Helped going forward, and annoyed them in their box

Parker 7 Better, and when he plays like this, hes good.

Huddlestone 7 Horrible free kicks, but the possesion we had today has something to do with him

Lennon 4 Is he going to do something one day, are we going to carry on playing him? Ridiculous

Bale 7 At the heard of things, pulling the strings.

Dempsey 8 His first finish was superb but ruled offside, then scored, then assist. He is clinical.

Adebayor 7 Well taken goal and always gave them something to think about

4 for Lloris??

Might be a bit harsh, maybe 5. Poor distribution, should do a bit better with goal and some shaky moments catching the ball. No big save to balance things up so it was never going to be a great mark.

Reading this it looked liked Dempsey was our MoM

For somebody who gets a lot of brick on this forum he always scores very important goals thats for sure

Reading this it looked liked Dempsey was our MoM

For somebody who gets a lot of brick on this forum he always scores very important goals thats for sure

Such a strange player to me. Looks dogbrick and then scores really important goals! Got an assist too

Well, 5 is the middle mark so if someone plays badly, he cant get a 5 ;) For me 5 is alright,

Logically your way is right but everyone else uses 6 as being average. You can bet that if Friedel had been in goal today he'd be getting much lower ratings than what Lloris has received, thought it was a weak effort at keeping out the header and he struggled in the air a lot.

Logically your way is right but everyone else uses 6 as being average. You can bet that if Friedel had been in goal today he'd be getting much lower ratings than what Lloris has received, thought it was a weak effort at keeping out the header and he struggled in the air a lot.

His kicking has never been his forte but I had never really noticed it was that bad. He is under more pressure here, when he gets the ball back to him, so he needs to improve on that. A couple of dodgy moments in the air aswell.

He still is yet to settle to the premierleague yet, and I believe we will start seeing how good he is next season.

Dogbrick as in average, or or dogbrick in the more traditional (Shakespearean) definition.

Dogbrick as in average. I'm being harsh on Dempsey, he's decent for the most part, but you wonder where he excels. I always prefer Siggy to him but then Dempsey pops up with those all important goals. Certainly a useful player

Don't think anyone was great or anyone was awful. Great result though

Cant believe that we're unbeaten in 7 league games despite the fact that our performances have been brick for the past month or two

Dogbrick as in average. I'm being harsh on Dempsey, he's decent for the most part, but you wonder where he excels. I always prefer Siggy to him but then Dempsey pops up with those all important goals. Certainly a useful player

I don't think it's a coincidence that he pops up with those all important goals. Probably the best of our players at making and timing those runs into the box. Certainly can't be many in our squad better than him. He also has the stamina and work rate to keep making those runs even from wide positions and still get back and do his job defensively.

Several times today he seemed to be the only player in the box looking to attack crosses, despite playing in a wide role. Both Bale and Ade should have more opportunities to do that and Lennon really should be matching him.

Lloris 7
Walker 7
Dawson 7
Caulker 7
Walker 7
Parker 7
Huddlestone 6 Docked one for some appalling setpieces
Bale 7
Dempsey 7.5 Our MOTM for me
Lennon 6.5 Dont think he is fully fit
Adebayor 7.5 Extra 0.5 for the goal and celebration dance

Subs. Dembele 7
Defoe/Sigurdsson not on long enough really

Kevin Friend 8 Well done that man
AVB 7 Good team selection

Charlie Adam 10/10 Thanks, you fat c#nt

Can't believe the low marks Huddlestone is getting, he was the fulcrum of our game plan and other than his dead ball delivery he done well, always available and kept the ball moving nicely he was worth a 7.

Can't believe the low marks Huddlestone is getting, he was the fulcrum of our game plan and other than his dead ball delivery he done well, always available and kept the ball moving nicely he was worth a 7.

I cant deny that fact, no qualms in that respetc, but quite frankly today his corners were shocking, constantly overhit. Its been said a 1000 times, but you sometimes wonder what they do all week in training

I cant deny that fact, no qualms in that respetc, but quite frankly today his corners were shocking, constantly overhit. Its been said a 1000 times, but you sometimes wonder what they do all week in training

I know it seems inexcusable but all players are capable of doing it, we are critical of our players but when you watch other teams they are just as bad, I think it's the balls they use now.

Thought Dawson was excellent today don't understand the lowish scores for him, our best defender along with Walker who also had a very good game. Clint and Ade did well up front. Parker I thought was ok other than what was he doing in that position when they score from the freekick, but then several players were at fault.
Dawson Walker and Clint 8s and the rest of the team 7s imo

Any one who thinks adam was harshly sent off should watch 2 challenges on Dempsey and Lennon 1st half where he deliberately left his foot in. whilst his 1st yellow was harsh I believe for those 2 terrible challenges he deserved to be off the pitch. Huth and shawcross are just cnuts. All those football pundits who defend Stoke saying Pulis has to work within his means should remind themselves what Swansea and Wigan have achieved this season by playing football.

Back