• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rate the Window

Rate the Window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously no.

I'm sure you know a better but tired point could be made if we throw in and compare transfer numbers for Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal.

Anyway if we had an 8/10 transfer window, I surmise we would not be looking for much activity in the mid season window? I say 5/10 because I think we need to dip in strategically in the next window as what we've done is good, but not enough to improve.

Improving means not leaving it to the last game to confirm our top four place again.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Well if we carry on picking up points at our current rate we're on course to get 88 points.

Bit of a double negative there, you'll be happy if we don't win the title?
The reverse of my statement does not apply.
My happiness is not contingent upon us winning the title.

So I would not rush to say 88 points is not good enough. Not for us to finish in a position that would please me.

The reverse of my statement does not apply.
My happiness is not contingent upon us winning the title.

So I would not rush to say 88 points is not good enough. Not for us to finish in a position that would please me.

Fair enough. If we did get 88 points it would be amazing. Even 80 would be a good step in the right direction.

I predict 88 pts will be enough to win the title this season.
Emirates Marketing Project won it last year with 93 points and without haaland... I think they look on track to improving it already.

We finished with 71 points for fourth but I think it's more competitive for top four and it won't be enough this season.

Emirates Marketing Project won it last year with 93 points and without haaland... I think they look on track to improving it already.

We finished with 71 points for fourth but I think it's more competitive for top four and it won't be enough this season.

They're on track for 88, same as us. Obviously this will change as the season progresses.

They're on track for 88, same as us. Obviously this will change as the season progresses.
haaland is clearly giving them an attacking focus they lacked. early days and integration issues expected, but i think Emirates Marketing Project will only get better and i expect them reaching 100 points this season or next.
how did they get haaland for so cheap? were we ever in the bidding for him?

haaland is clearly giving them an attacking focus they lacked. early days and integration issues expected, but i think Emirates Marketing Project will only get better and i expect them reaching 100 points this season or next.
how did they get haaland for so cheap? were we ever in the bidding for him?

He had a release clause and no we had no chance.

Real / Barca?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

This would have been sorted months ago. Real were after mbappe, barca were a mess and haalands dad played for city. He literally did support city as a kid. As his dad played for them till he was 3 (he's english by the way).

so in retrospect, Emirates Marketing Project had little desire to go for kane last season. and it reflected in the price they offered.

Back