• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

RTR2D5KN.jpg

images

spurs-forest.jpg

tottenham3.gif

Tottenham-Kanoute-Mido.jpg

What a beautiful moment that was. I actually switched off the tv at 4-2 and went off to bed, unable to watch any more. Then for some reason I decided to get up and watch again. I switched on the tv and just had enough time to process that we had got it back to 4-3 before Lennon slotted the equalizer.

I screamed like a 13 year old girl at a Bieber concert and did about 7 laps of my living room. Woke up the kids, ****ed off the missus but went to sleep with a smile on my face. Being Spurs is magical sometimes.

I was at the game and was about to leave at 4-2 when they announced that the tubes were not running for some reason and that the stations at Gillespie Road and Finsbury Park were closed....so I had to stay and the rest was history. Beautiful, beautiful moment in front of not a lot of Yiddos at that point

I was at the game and was about to leave at 4-2 when they announced that the tubes were not running for some reason and that the stations at Gillespie Road and Finsbury Park were closed....so I had to stay and the rest was history. Beautiful, beautiful moment in front of not a lot of Yiddos at that point

A couple of mates wanted to leave at 4-2 but I refused to let them. I told them we stay 'til the end because we are not ****ers. I'd love to say I knew it was going to happen, but I will say that when he equalized, I felt such an enormous rush of positive karma I simply could not stop myself from screaming, jumping up and down and giving the goons above us the double-finger! A glorious night.

A couple of mates wanted to leave at 4-2 but I refused to let them. I told them we stay 'til the end because we are not ****ers. I'd love to say I knew it was going to happen, but I will say that when he equalized, I felt such an enormous rush of positive karma I simply could not stop myself from screaming, jumping up and down and giving the goons above us the double-finger! A glorious night.

I was undercover in with the Goons. It was the only way I could get a ticket. At 4-2 it was unbearable, lot of c*nts around me. I had to leave and I don't really regret it. If I had still been in the ground when the equalizer went in I'd probably have been killed!
A lot of us celebrated walking back to Finsbury Park - we heard a cheer, thought the Scum had scored again, then everybody's mobiles started going off! Brilliant!

Let's screw the Goons over again! If Spurs are going to do something, it has to be now! Last kick of the game!

JermaineJenasL_468x375.jpg

Where's the picture of Marilyn Monroe (or similar) Sat at the lane with the fans gawking at her?

Danny Blanchflower & Dave Mackay take a break from pre-season training...

A5896_zpsecaa182c.jpg

The Double Team...

1-1373.jpg

LNER locomotive 2830 "Tottenham Hotspur" steams past Alexandra Palace...

7300.jpg

Last edited:
Great, great thread. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting - and for stickying.

Hopefully more great photos to come. It would be fantastic if they were from this season!

Back